Epielle Cucumber Cleaning Tissues

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2013 8:05:00 PM

I love Epielle cleansing tissues! All scents/types work similarly for me and have the identical feels. Since these are a great product for traveling (which I do plenty of) and easy summer skincare and I buy loads of these at a time. The cucumber are my FAVORITE! It's such a fresh and watery green scent that doesn't irritate my skin, unlike every other scented product seems to do. Highly recommended. Converted my mom from Simple, especially for the price.

The price is amazing at Big Lots, $1 for a 30 pack. I find I only really use a half a wipe for my face but I don't always cut them in half.
Smells pleasant, feels refreshing on the skin, doesn't burn my sensitive skin, and cleans very well. It doesn't remove all the makeup I use, especially some of my long-lasting eyeliners (UD 24/7 pencil and similar) but I use an eye-makeup remover first to start removing that and mascara.
The packaging is great, but not perfect. A simple pull-up and re-stick flap on the standard plastic wipes bag with folded wipes.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I found these @ Big Lots,this is my 2nd time picking them up. This time I picked up the Cucumber,along with Aloe Vera,I do belive there is another,but for a 1. Hey you can't beat it. Like the member above stated there is 30 in a pack. So far I like these,I usually use two,one for my eye mu(mostly brows,waterproof mascara,concealor) then another for face,just blush,msfn. And if I go out foundation,but still works good. I can't stand the smell of the Mac wipes & luv the Garnier ones,but for the quanity & price...kinda a deal breaker plus these work just as good & their not too wimsy. So not too bad

on 3/23/2013 8:52:00 AM

This is meant to be used as a general gentle cleaning makeup remover.I use this mostly for removing eye makeup and concealer. 30 towelettes per package. Found this at my local grocery store for a dollar.It is VERY gentle and non irritating though I had to work at it to get my semi water proof mascara off but thats okay. Just the fact that my eyes were not stinging for once was great. I think this may also be found at the 99 cent store as I could have sworn I saw this brand there as well. Simple peel back slot to open but had some trouble keeping it re-closed. All in all a steal.