Revlon Juicy Papaya Lip Butter

4.1

on 2/20/2015 5:41:00 AM

Love love love this colour. I have a few of the lip butters and I think this could be my favorite shade. It gives a beautiful natural glow of coral to the lips. So subtle but really finishes a makeup look if you're wanting to pull off the "I'm naturally this beautiful" makeup look ;) This is one of two lipsticks that I reach for daily.....and yes the other one is also a Revlon!

on 8/30/2014 3:03:00 PM

I have quite a few of the Revlon lip butters and love some more than others. Most of them you can apply super easily without needing a mirror and this is one of those for sure. The reason that I like this particular color is the radiant look it gives my lips. This provides just a wash of color, but my lips look so healthy and vibrant. I am NW20 with blue eyes and blonde hair and the color works perfectly on my lips. You can build the color for a more coral look, but I often just use one swipe for a natural look that gives my lips a look of fullness. I also find that this lip butter has pretty great staying power compared to some of the others and when it does begin to wear off, it does so evenly and not in odd patches.

on 6/29/2014 1:24:00 PM

this color is build able true light peach. a few swipes and its nice opaque shiny color warms me right up. its a fun summer color and no shimmer.

on 6/5/2014 1:38:00 AM

Definitely everyday lip product! Natural!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was just...a bummer. Not enough color payoff, too thick and sticky, was completely gone in 5 minutes. Going back to the store asap.

on 5/3/2014 10:04:00 AM

I love this! So moisturising and the colour is subtle enough to wear in an everyday look, just makes my lips stand out without being the only focus on my face.

on 5/2/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Revlon was having a Buy One Get One 1/2 Off Sale. So, I thought I would experiment and picked this up. I'm really glad I did. I love this lipcolor. I just dyed my hair red and this really suits my new coloring. I also love the balm like texture of this product. It's very moisturizing. However, the color payoff is surprisingly good. TheJuicy Papaya is a very pretty peach color on me. It's perfect for everyday wear. I'll definately be repurchasing when I use this tube up.

on 4/13/2014 2:42:00 PM

This is my favorite lip balm yet. It's very creamy and the color isn't too bright for everyday use. It smells lightly of shea butter, but doesn't taste like anything, which is good because then you don't want to eat your lips all day long. I would definitely recommend it.

on 4/7/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have the lip butters in peach parfait and berry smoothie (love them both) and became hooked so I went looking for more. They're so moisturizing and leave the prettiest sheen on the lips without looking gloopy or artificial. Just the perfect gleam of color.

I took one look at juicy papaya at Target and passed it over because I thought I'd end up with creamsicle lips. Then I saw the great reviews and decided to try it. It definitely works on me, so happy with it! I have NW25 skin with freckles, for reference. It's not mlbb, that's more peach parfait on me, but it's a very flattering soft coral pink on my pink undertoned skin. Much subtler than it appears in the tube, thankfully. :)

on 3/27/2014 1:02:00 PM

A very wearable soft coral lip color. It gives a hint of soft coral color in a creamy lip balm style base. A must have for me for this spring and summer. I like it on its own or topped with Smashbox lip gloss in Illume. Juicy Papaya is a lighter, softer color than Revlon Tutti Frutti which is a more pigmented orange-red color.

Popular Lipsticks