Revlon Juicy Papaya Lip Butter

4.1

on 6/28/2015 12:43:00 PM

I have 8 of these lip butters and still buying more my fav is cupcake but I love this one for a everyday natural lip and they glide on supper nice even tho they are sheer u can still work up a nice colour pay off I would recommend there lip butter.

on 6/26/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The texture of this really does feel like butter - it's creamy and a little oily but not in a bad way. It feels good on the lips. The product smells kind of like Play-Doh in the tube, but I didn't notice it once it was on my lips.

Packaging is a metal tube with a frosted plastic lid. I like the packaging, I think the quilted texture of the plastic lid is cute and I really like that the lid color matches the product inside -- that's always handy to find what you're looking for in the makeup bag or purse.

"Juicy Papaya" is a peachy-coral color. The color application is a bit strange. It's fairly sheer, but I often find that the color comes in little blobs or "balls" that I have to rub onto my lips with my fingers, rather than being evenly distributed throughout the product.

I don't think I would buy this again as I prefer more opaque color, but it's an OK product.

on 6/9/2015 4:40:00 AM

This is my favorite shade of Revlon Lip Butters. I was worried at first that it would be very orange, but it is more of a peach color. It is reasonably sheer, which is great if you're looking for something on the natural side, but if you're looking for dramatic color, this is not for you. It goes well with my pale skin tone and I love the cute quilted packaging . It's not massively hydrating, but if I use lip balm before applying this, it's fine.

on 5/24/2015 10:17:00 AM

This is my first lip butter from Revlon. I was looking for a natural, wearable, not too bright, coral-orange shade for summer. I'm not super big into lip stick or gloss, I'm more of a chap stick girl. That's what I love about this product. I can apply with out a mirror and it gives an easy wash of color. I was nervous it would be too orange based on how it looks in the tube but once applied it goes on super sheer. I love the way it feels. Literally like butter with very little taste at all. I wear this with Tarte 12-hour Amazonian clay blush in Fearless for a natural, summer look with just a slight pop of color.

on 5/19/2015 1:40:00 PM

This barely showed up on my pigmented lips, emphasized every little flake, didn't go on smoothly, and wore off within 15 minutes it seemed. The Revlon Lip Butters have annoying packaging, where the bullet doesn't line up to the casing/cap and as a result the actual product wears down unevenly, with the edges getting caught and nicked a lot, wasting product and making applying that much more haphazard. I have a couple of other shades I like though so I deal. Juicy Papaya is not one of them, which is a minor travesty since the color is really fresh and pretty.

I'd give it a go if you have less pigmented lips though.

on 2/20/2015 5:41:00 AM

Love love love this colour. I have a few of the lip butters and I think this could be my favorite shade. It gives a beautiful natural glow of coral to the lips. So subtle but really finishes a makeup look if you're wanting to pull off the "I'm naturally this beautiful" makeup look ;) This is one of two lipsticks that I reach for daily.....and yes the other one is also a Revlon!

on 8/30/2014 3:03:00 PM

I have quite a few of the Revlon lip butters and love some more than others. Most of them you can apply super easily without needing a mirror and this is one of those for sure. The reason that I like this particular color is the radiant look it gives my lips. This provides just a wash of color, but my lips look so healthy and vibrant. I am NW20 with blue eyes and blonde hair and the color works perfectly on my lips. You can build the color for a more coral look, but I often just use one swipe for a natural look that gives my lips a look of fullness. I also find that this lip butter has pretty great staying power compared to some of the others and when it does begin to wear off, it does so evenly and not in odd patches.

on 6/29/2014 1:24:00 PM

this color is build able true light peach. a few swipes and its nice opaque shiny color warms me right up. its a fun summer color and no shimmer.

on 6/5/2014 1:38:00 AM

Definitely everyday lip product! Natural!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was just...a bummer. Not enough color payoff, too thick and sticky, was completely gone in 5 minutes. Going back to the store asap.

Popular Lipsticks