November 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Juicy Papaya Lip Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have quite a few of the Revlon lip butters and love some more than others. Most of them you can apply super easily without needing a mirror and this is one of those for sure. The reason that I like this particular color is the radiant look it gives my lips. This provides just a wash of color, but my lips look so healthy and vibrant. I am NW20 with blue eyes and blonde hair and the color works perfectly on my lips. You can build the color for a more coral look, but I often just use one swipe for a natural look that gives my lips a look of fullness. I also find that this lip butter has pretty great staying power compared to some of the others and when it does begin to wear off, it does so evenly and not in odd patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

this color is build able true light peach. a few swipes and its nice opaque shiny color warms me right up. its a fun summer color and no shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Definitely everyday lip product! Natural!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was just...a bummer. Not enough color payoff, too thick and sticky, was completely gone in 5 minutes. Going back to the store asap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by caitie96

I love this! So moisturising and the colour is subtle enough to wear in an everyday look, just makes my lips stand out without being the only focus on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Revlon was having a Buy One Get One 1/2 Off Sale. So, I thought I would experiment and picked this up. I'm really glad I did. I love this lipcolor. I just dyed my hair red and this really suits my new coloring. I also love the balm like texture of this product. It's very moisturizing. However, the color payoff is surprisingly good. TheJuicy Papaya is a very pretty peach color on me. It's perfect for everyday wear. I'll definately be repurchasing when I use this tube up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Chosen15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite lip balm yet. It's very creamy and the color isn't too bright for everyday use. It smells lightly of shea butter, but doesn't taste like anything, which is good because then you don't want to eat your lips all day long. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jairae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the lip butters in peach parfait and berry smoothie (love them both) and became hooked so I went looking for more. They're so moisturizing and leave the prettiest sheen on the lips without looking gloopy or artificial. Just the perfect gleam of color.

I took one look at juicy papaya at Target and passed it over because I thought I'd end up with creamsicle lips. Then I saw the great reviews and decided to try it. It definitely works on me, so happy with it! I have NW25 skin with freckles, for reference. It's not mlbb, that's more peach parfait on me, but it's a very flattering soft coral pink on my pink undertoned skin. Much subtler than it appears in the tube, thankfully. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very wearable soft coral lip color. It gives a hint of soft coral color in a creamy lip balm style base. A must have for me for this spring and summer. I like it on its own or topped with Smashbox lip gloss in Illume. Juicy Papaya is a lighter, softer color than Revlon Tutti Frutti which is a more pigmented orange-red color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I usually wear pink-based, cool toned colors but Juicy Papaya is an exception! It is an absolutely divine peachy pink coral and a perfect color for Spring and Summer. It's not too orange and it doesn't wash me out and I love how it brightens up my pinkish complexion without clashing with it. No scent, no glitter, and just the right amount of sheer glossiness and color that feels soft and comfortable in the lips.