November 27, 2014 | 1482 users online

Gels/Soaps - Linola Dusch und Wasch

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sajeani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had been dealing with pimples on my back, shoulders, hands during all my life. It felt embarrassing to have these body parts uncovered. Nothing could really help my problem. Finally, after many years of torture, I discovered, that I can remove about 50% of pimples by using the same products that keep my face with combination skin clean. However, it was VERY expensive.
Three months ago my grandma gave me this product as a gift. It's about 9$ in my country. During first two weeks all my pimples have disappeared and didn't come back. I shower twice a day, and one bottle lasts for a little longer than a month.
Moreover, it smells better than any other shower gel I have ever used. I believe it to be a very gentle green grape aroma.
One little disadvantage is that it does not remove dryness from my hands above elbow that is a result of an allergy. But I have a lotion to do that.
If you have something similar to what I have described - please try it! I already recommended it to all my friends.

P.S. I have sensitive, combination, allergy-prone skin and extremely hard water in my dorm.