July 31, 2014 | 2109 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost Lipstick - Flirty Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by evesu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's definitely not as pigmented as it would seem in the tube, but I bought it after having swatched it on my hand and realizing that this is more of a tinted lip balm than a lipstick.
It's perfect for moisturizing touch ups through the day, or for weekdays when I'm too lazy to put on other makeup but my lips look ghostly and need a little colour.
This is kind of shiny on the lips but subtle enough of a colour and definitely NOT sticky (which I hate!). I haven't noticed a scent either but maybe I got a good tube of it.
Overall a great tinted lip treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by heaewa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick looks like it would be very pigmented, but it's not; it's quite sheer. I do like the natural look of it on my lips though. I would keep wearing it, but I can't get past the awful smell! It's seriously terrible! It has that old lady lipstick smell and I really can't stand it, neither can my husband! I've tossed it in the trash because it was too much to handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by AsianCha

The color of this lipstick is very flattering; It's a redish pink color. This lipstick is also very moisturizing. Besides the lipstick itself, the packaging is a thin, shiny and seems sturdy. This is my favorite lipstick. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Georginaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes, it's sheer. Nothing like how it looks in the tube. But hey it deserves more attention!

Pros:
- Moisturizing. Almost feels like a lip cream.
- Perfect thing to wear when you want a hint of color but don't bother to wear lipstick (e.g. when you haven't worn makeup at all)
- Does not stain. I hate lipsticks which stain!

Overall, I think Clinique does pretty decent lip products. I have also tried its Superbalm and I love it!

Would recommend this for lazy spring/summer days!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a set of Black Honey-related lip glosses for Christmas. At first glance I thought this shade would be horrible on me. It's very sheer and has some shimmer. Surprisingly I recently discovered it works great if I put i over a pinky-brown lip pencil. It has just enough color to brighten my face. It's also more moisturizing than the regular Black Honey lip gloss, which always feels drying to me. However, I wouldn't buy again because it's not that exciting as a stand-alone product and I have many similar pale balms and glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Wow. I expected more reviews on this product. I actually love it.. I think this is a very flattering color. It also gives a surge of moisture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A sheer fuchsia. Plasticky smell, but not intolerable. The formula is emollient-feeling on lips, yet not too moisturizing. Not drying, either -- it's just... there. Got it as a GWP and haven't been reaching for it, really.