Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Night Moisturizer

4.2

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetratethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Retinol, BHT, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PTFE, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance

I will make this short, this stuff is great! I have tried a LOT of creams and this stuff is the only one that actually made a difference. Plus you can get it anywhere local for cheap. Try it for two weeks and see for yourself.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Me being the reasonable person that I am, I did not really expect rapid results, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I am really enjoying it!

I was intrigued by the fact that this daily moisturizer has retinol and Vit C AND SPF all in one very nicely packaged pump! I need my skincare regimen to be very simple if I am going to be able to be consistent with it at all, and this fits the bill. I have combination skin that gets very oily in the T zone and this seems to work just fine. I do try and use an eye cream or add oil to dry spots when needed, but as is it seems to work fine. I do often need to use something on the T zone to help with oil if I am wearing makeup. But for most days this is fine with just a little powder. I end up looking a little dewy, but that's fine.

It has now been a few weeks of daily use and the overall appearance of my skin has improved. It is by no means a miracle, but my skin looks noticeably clearer and more glowy and youthful. I still have some visible dark marks, so I wouldn't say that they are leaving rapidly, but they seem to continue to heal and fade a little faster then with my pervious moisturizer (Olay complete: another good basic moisturizer, but seems to basic for my current skin woes) I also can't say that fine lines and wrinkles are gone upon close inspection, but it does seems to overall make skin look younger.And, it doesn't break me out either!

I have been told recently that I have such nice skin, something I hadn't heard in a while. That seems to be the final test; when other people notice the change. I feel more confident without makeup, which is just worth so much for me.

I would say the price is reasonable and worth it for the results. package is made very high quality, and is very stable and has traveled with me a lot without breaking. the pump gives only a small amount of product at a time for minimal waste.

overall, I would highly recommend this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yes so I've only been using this product about a week now and I DEFINITELY see an improvement in my skins appearance. I have dark marks above my jawline (yikes) and it's helping fade them. I love how smooth my skin feels in the morning. Can't wait to see the longer results. Also this is the first time using a nighttime moisturizer:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was ok and did seem to help with my skin tone a little.
Nothing too great for the price. It also took the whole bottle before I started seeing any results.
It was not too heavy but did seem to cause me breakout more then usual.
I was able to use it all over my face including under the eyes with no problems like stinging.
With "Rapid" being in the name of this I would expect better results then I got especially for this price.
I liked the bottle and look of the product as it did not look cheap.
Overall it was not bad and think it is worth the try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I enjoyed this i saw noticeable change in my skin

Update 1/5/2015 I had to stop using this a week into my 2nd bottle as it became too drying and began to cause irritation. My skin was beginning to look dull and uneven again, as well as spotty. I don't know if it's the fragrance, formulation or if my skin really does just hate topical vitamin C. I would consider trying this again if they ever make an unscented version.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been using this for about 2 months now. Tried Rx retinoid a few years ago, and it was too harsh for my oily, sensitive, reactive skin. I had some luck with the Avene retinaldehydes, but I wanted to try something new, so I got this. It comes in a nice opaque glass bottle with a pump that twists shut to prevent oxidization. I wasn't sure what to expect as I've had hit or miss with vitamin C in products, but my skin really digs this. One pump is enough for my face and neck if applied while my skin is a bit damp at night. The lotion is sort of fluid-y, and not too creamy. The only thing I dislike about it is the fragrance. I personally feel it's unnecessary in facial skin care as a gal who has reactive skin. While I haven't reacted to this fragrance, I would love this even more if they made it unscented.

I have some hyperpigmentation from old spots, large-ish pores on my cheeks and nose as well as some melasma under my eyes and on the sides of my temples (thanks hormones!). I had previously been using the Reversa 8% glycolic night time with very slow and minimal results in terms of melasma. For post acne marks, it works brilliantly. Within a week of using this, my pigmentation definitely improved, my pores looked a bit smaller and my tone was overall a bit better and brighter. About 3 weeks into this, I noticed my skin looking a bit dull, so I introduced a plain konjac sponge into the mix when washing, in order to help exfoliate a bit. It helped somewhat, but I was noticing some pore congestion, and since I don't tolerate scrubs too well, and knew I needed exfoliation stronger than the konjac, I decided to alternate a few nights a week between this and my 8% glycolic. I found a happy medium! I have fewer minor breakouts now that I've found this happy little balance, and if my skin looks a bit dry or dull, or if I have a noticeable zit, I go with glycolic that night. If not, I use this. I notice this stuff is better than glycolic for fading post acne marks, but it will not heal my spots as fast as glycolic does. I already have a backup bottle of this in my product drawer. I don't apply this too close to my eyes, but where I have, I noticed the skin looking less bumpy (not milia, but not sure what those little under eye bumps are), so I bought a Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle eye cream to try at night as well (will review once I've used it a few more weeks).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I SWEARRRRR BY THIS STUFF! I am 42, with very light skin, and the past years of being out in the sun are starting to tell on me. I have several large brown patches on my face now that just surfaced within this past year....as well as red patches. :/
After ONE USE of this overnight, I already had started to see the brown fade....with daily use under my normal moisturizers, they area ll completely gone and my face now has one even skin tone. <3 !!!
You have to use it continuously though, it doesnt get rid of the imperfections, just fades them out....If I go a few days without use, the spots and patches are back. I will never be without a bottle of this. Pure miracle worker, for when I thought I was DOOMED!!
You might think it's a little pricey to be drug store material....around $16, but believe me....it's is well worth it. You won't regret it! This is good to add moisture, but def try out the more concentrated serum one....It works even faster, If you're not sensitive to Retinol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Can someone please guide me if I should use this product or not my only concern is mild post pimple/acne spots/marks on my cheeks I'm only 19 please help

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have repurchased this several times and try to use extra bucks or coupons at CVS, so it's quite affordable. I like the sturdiness of the packaging, and the locking pump that keeps out oxygen. While my sunspots aren't totally faded, they are minimized for sure. I found it to be way too drying around my nose, so I blend two pumps with 2-3 drops of jojoba oil each night, and that solved that.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this every night for one month. I had some post-breakout spots that I wanted to clear up. So far, this has noticeably lightened those spots. I'm using less makeup and feel more confident with my skin. This, along with my Clarisonic, has made a huge difference in my skin's tone and texture. I have oily, acne-prone skin that is quickly reacts to products, so I'm surprised that this has only positively impacted my skin.
Pros:
lightweight, aborbs quickly, doesn't break out my skin, quickly fades hyperpigmentation, evens overall skin tone, no negative reactions.
Cons:
expensive, has fragrance