November 23, 2014 | 2124 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Andes Nature - Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Baba De Caracol)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by 247swimchick9

First of all, I have acne prone skin that is extremely dry--which totally sucks by the way. I have tried so many cremes and lotions to sooth my irritated flaky skin, and often it would either end in: 1)no moisture, but no break out, or 2)break-out, but moisturizing. But after my mom continued to rave about this, i decided to give it a try. I use this as a night creme, and am currently trying it out during the day as well--and so far, i love it! I bought this at Target for about $5 and the tub is a good size too, so not expensive whatsoever. It has a light florally scent, that I feel smells wonderful, but im glad it doesnt llinger, but goes away quite quickly. I do wish this was slightly more moisturizing. I really love this creme though, it just isnt as moisturing as I wish it would be. However, this creme really soaks in to the skin quickly, and does not leave the skin looking oily, slick, or greasy. Some products I feel can soak in right away, but later on in the day, you look in the mirror and your makeup is gone and your face is slimy feeling--not with this lotion. It works beautifully under makeup, doesnt break me out, and retains all its moisture. Again, I wish it were a little more moisturizing, but then again, I do have VERY dry skin, so a little bit of vaseline will have to do. but I will definitely continue to buy again and again, because it is an outstanding find. Also, my mom (who is 48 years old) also uses and loves this creme, and since using this creme, her skin looks more radiant, plump, and younger....and thats not through what I have observed, but others as well. Definitely try this, for $5, whats to lose?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best moisturizing cream I've used in a long time. It's lightweight, has a light fragrance, and doesn't clog my pores at all. It also absorbs quickly as opposed to just sitting on top of the skin. The stuff claims to have snail slime extract in it, but I can't really tell. If there is any, there probably isn't very much. I've heard that this cream helps with acne and stretchmarks, but I haven't used it for that purpose (yet!) I bought the 5oz container for about $4 and would consider it a steal for how effective it is.