November 25, 2014 | 1565 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Pro 38mm Curling Iron

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first started using the Babyliss pro curler last week and I canNOT get enough of it!! I think the 32 mm one is a little bit better especially if you are looking for curls rather than just waves. Overall I gave the product 4 out of 5 stars because of its efficiency at curling your hair as well as great design and grip of the tong. I didn't like the fact that it came with no instructions manual or a guide on how to maintain it or clean it, that is why I took one star away from it. I reccommend this product but not for those who do not have a clue how to use a pair of curling tongues because it does NOT come with an instructions manual!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the smaller curling iron so I definitely wanted the bigger one too for softer, more beachy waves. It works well but not as well as the smaller ceramic iron. I find the bigger one alot harder to use. The swivel cord is great & the rubber handle is great but hair gets stuck in the stand & the buttons are too close to the fingers & I turn mine off often in error just because of the location. My smaller iron also has a loop on the end which is great for when you are twisting...this one just has a rubber end which is not convenient.
It does give lovely waves but they dont last as long as tighter curls obviously. Also, the hair glides thru the ceramic alot easier than this one.
Not a bad buy but definitely not the best buy.