July 28, 2014 | 2119 users online

Lips - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Red My Mind

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by smachica03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a beautiful shade of red. Very matte with almost a vinyl shine as it dries down. I pair this with my NYX lip primer and it lasts a good 6-7 hours without touch ups. I wore this to work and received several compliments. Was asked if it was MAC or Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I a-DORE this product! I use it so much. It's such a gorgeous matte red with no shimmer. The formula is so lovely, seems high-end. I find I only need one layer because it's so pigmented. I pair it with MAC Brick lipliner and I'm good-to-go. I do find I have to re-apply after meals, not a problem, though. I adore the beautiful packaging and the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by xonicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect red lip stain. Once dried you will be able to do anything you like without it moving an inch. I love the matte finish. It's super cheap, you won't be breaking the bank. what more could you want in a lip stain?

yes its drying. yes the finish is a bit strange. you get what you pay for. I love red lips at a low price. I will be repurchasing, I see myself running out very soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no no no. it dries and then all gone to waste. I love color and color when you put on but with chapstick, moisturizer and all this dries and your lips are done, its not even pretty anymore

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Cher86

I have this product in pink. It is very drying after only a few minutes. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a filler, thinking it was lipgloss, but actually it's an amazingly pigmented liquid lipstick that dries into a long-lasting matte finish. I LOVE matte lips, and I love red lipstick, so I'll definitely repurchase this, especially since it's so cheap! This is a classic tomato-red sans any shimmer or glitter. I got it at CVS for $1 after the sale & coupons, but the regular price is only $2.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are probably my favorite lipstains that I've ever tried, from any price point. I actually purchased my first two without knowing that they were lip stain type lipsticks, and thought they were more like a gloss lol But they're lipsticks that act as lipstains and come in tubes with wand applicators (like pictured) :) I could immediately tell upon application that they were not a gloss at all but they DO need to be be worn with a gloss (or balm). Whether it be applied before or after, they're too tight feeling on their own, but I don't want to take any points/lippies away from them for that reason alone because I assume the reason they have that "tight" feeling during & immediately after applying is what makes them perform so well - They're EXTREMELY pigmented & longer lasting than anything else I've tried. Red My Mind & Pink Perfection have lasted through 2-3 meals and a nap on me without fading away even the slightest - amazing right?!

Red My Mind is a stunning bright red &I am VERY picky with red lipsticks.. For whatever reason, I can't seem to pull off reds as easily as others do. Not sure if it's due to my skintone or something else that I haven't yet come to figure out..? (For reference I'm 30 y/o and between N10 & NC15 in MAC at this time - which just means I'm super pale & mostly neutral undertoned but lean more warm than cool. I also have dark brown hair & eyes.) I can honestly say that at one point in time or another probably tried close to 50 red lipstick shades, and only have TWO that I can say I LOVE (those two being Revlon SuperLustrous in Really Red, & Revlon's Lip Butter in Red Velvet) I have a few other reds that I like, but they don't do it for me the way those other two do.
Until now! NOW I can say that I have THREE red lipsticks that I love now thanks to WnW's Red My Mind lol :) I have to say though, if I apply Red My Mind with a heavy hand it looks a bit scary on my super pale skin, so I have to be light handed with it and dab a little balm on my lips before applying and a little gloss or balm on again after applying, but the end result is great. For anyone who loves red lipsticks, Red My Mind is one you need to try! &For anyone who loves how reds look on other people but have a tough time finding reds that look flattering on you, I'd recommend Red My Mind to you as well :)
From this line I also have Pink Perfection (a gorgeous baby pink which borders on almost being a nude pink) and I Can Bare It (a dark nude shade which is just a little too deep for me pesronally, but it's still very nicely pigmented & would probably suit a different skintone much better than mine) So I would also highly recommend Pink Perfection along with Red My Mind.
Overall, for $2.99 these are exceptional! I've seen them available pretty much everywhere now. I first found them at Walgreens but purchased my most recent one at RiteAid. I have also seen them at CVS & KMart. Right now (mid-March 2013) 2 of the local drugstores in my area have $1 off coupons attached to them, so they're available at this time for $1.99 which is just a total steal. Another great quality lip product from Wet 'n Wild -I'm also a huge fan of their MegaLast Lipsticks (the originals) & MegaShield Lipsticks (they're like lip balms but super pigmented & contain SPF 15)
I'll definitely be repurchasing MegaLast Liquid Lip Colors in Pink Perfection & Red My Mind though. I also plan to try out other shades from this line. Great job WnW!!
**I also added the picture for this review but it is NOT my picture nor am I affiliated with the blog it came from, I simply found it via Google and thought it looked like an accurate representation of the shade :) **