September 30, 2014 | 1787 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Benjabelle Brush Tree

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by SapphireRoses80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the Sunflower brush tree which is the largest size consisting of 4 large, 6 medium, and 16 small silicone grippers. I have always been one to lay my brushes down flat to dry. Over the years, some of my more inexpensive brushes started to shed and the ferrules were becoming loose. Fear of damaging my pricey high end brushes due to weekly washing, I put those aside and only used them for special occasions. Ever since I started using the brush tree, I'm using my high end brushes with confidence knowing that I won't ever have to lay them down to dry causing potential damage . If you are someone that's invested a lot of money in your brushes, this is the best thing you can get to extend the life of your brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by sherbyham

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After watching how some YT'ers raved about the Brush Tree, I decided to give it a go. I ordered the Daisy Brush Tree and had it internationally shipped. What an awesome find!!! I have been for years, hanging my brushes upside down along the hangers after cleaning them. It helps to stop the water from the bristles from flowing into ferrule, and drain any water that might gone into ferrule during the wash.
While the line & pegs worked, nothing beats the convenience of this brush tree. It is sooooo...easy to use, just pop the newly washed brush into the tree and it hangs upside down perfectly!!! Gone are untidy line of pegs which can sometimes scratch the handles. The hung brushes in the brush tree looked so neat. The tree is so easy to store away too. The parts are really well made and they hold the brushes so well, the grip is not too tight nor loose. I've not been so impressed with a beauty find as this one. I can't have enough good things to say about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So happy to find this great system for storing brushes upside down. You can also just dry wet brushes in it and then fold it up and put it away, but I like keeping them there and having all my brushes in sight and accessible. Found it thanks to an MUA search :)
I have the "Daisy" version, which is for a smaller collection like mine. It holds two large brushes, four medium brushes and eight small brushes.
You push the brush handles into these flexible silicone parts that keep them upright.
My only critique is they could make some of the "small" sized ones even smaller. Really thin handles hang kind of crooked.
Before this I was using one of those hangers that hang pants by the hem. It was fine but wouldn't fit my largest brush. It was also a pain to take it out and put it away each time I washed a few brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased the Daisy Brush Tree (in Black) directly from the Benjabelle website using a promotional code I found on youtube. I was going to purchase from Amazon, but even without the code, I'd rather give my business to the Benjabelle folks directly. Unlike Amazon, it shipped fast -- I placed my order Friday night and received the Brush Tree on Monday morning. I have a vast collection of makeup brushes, but I only use a few at a time. I may purchase the larger trees eventually, but this was the perfect starter tree for me. It performs exactly as promised: very easy to use and sturdy, and most importantly, it helps me preserve those costly brushes without any damage whatsoever! Even though it can easily fold flat for storage, I prefer keeping it on top of my makeup vanity -- it's just really handy for me and seems to catch the eye of all my friends. Couldn't be happier with this little gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jacquie649

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a neat idea that I wish I thought of it myself! I have a lot of makeup brushes that I've invested a lot of money in, so obviously I take very good care of them. I used to dry my makeup brushes upside down in a cup with brush guards on, but I have so many brushes that it became too much of a hassle, plus I don't have enough brush guards for them all. The brush tree makes drying all my brushes super easy and it barely takes up any room at all. I recommend everyone invest in the brush tree if you want to pro long the life of your brushes. Keeping water out of the ferrule is very important amd made easy with this tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the reviews below. This is a very convenient and clever product. Your brushes air dry hanging down as they should be and this facilitates drying time. The "trees" come apart and store flat so you do not have to have them permenantly on your vanity or bathroom counter. I bought both sizes and consider it a good investment for my extensive and expensive brush collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Benjabelle Brush Tree rocks, where has this brush care system been my whole life?! I heard about this from the Kandee J channel, her reviews are credible & honest in my opinion so I decided to buy it. It's a bit pricey, but if you take in to account the fact that is prevents damage to your costly makeup brushes it is saving you a lot of money in the long run!( Would also be perfect for an artists delicate paint brush collection). I really dislike the daunting task of washing my brushes, the Brush Tree makes brush washing fun and convenient! No more loose brushes rolling around on hand towels on your countertops, taking FOREVER to dry. My brushes dry much faster with the Brush Tree. It is much more sanitary as the brushes are hanging freely to air dry completely instead of being jammed side by side each other drying on a flat surface. Now there is nothing wrong with the old fashioned towel or paper towel drying surface after washing your brushes. You do not need this system, however it keeps excess water out of the ferrules of your brushes thusly preventing water damage. My package arrived super fast, I got a mini brush tree for eye brushes, and the regular large size for face brushes. These are VERY well made and the QUALITY IS SUPERB. Very simple and classy looking on your counter. American made, and very well packaged.Stores easily, as it is collapsible. I do not work for the company, I'm just a very Happy customer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Hanan

Bought this after seeing some youtube reviews. Excellent product and excellent execution of the idea. Very well made and very sleek looking. Bought it in black. Easy to clean and store, looks nice while in use on your dresser or wherever.
Shipped overseas and arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing tool to dry your make up brushes after you have washed them with out having to lie them flat. This tree speeds up the drying process. I would highly recommend this product and will be telling all my friends about it. Ordered from Benjabelle.com-American made product-comes in 3 colors black, white, or pink. I ordered the black one. Shipped very promptly. Also, this comes apart so it is easy to store when not in use.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No