October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

BB Cream - Bourjois - BB Bronzing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Pilky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yak! I've got quite tanned skin so bought this expecting it might even out my skin tone, perhaps give me a bit of a glow. In actuality I looked like I hadn't had a wash for about 6 months! My skin looked the colour and consistency of mud! I've even stopped people in Superdrug who were about to buy it and warned them off!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a big fan of this, the coverage is not good at all, it basically gives a little tint of (dark) colour but in no way covers imperfections.
My skin is pale and this is very dark , I will use it in the summer and mix with moisturizer for a hint of colour , but for coverage I will stick with my usual bb cream.
The only thing I really like is the packaging which is what attracrptedme to buy it in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Katcolee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It doesn't have amazing coverage but its nice sheer tint gives you a healthy glow and because I'm very pale, I love the natural looking tan it gives. It blends really easily as well. Great product, also smells great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by thedaydreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream so much. I've been fake tanning everywhere including my neck since the start of summer but can't bring myself to put any on my face in case it look orange or patchy. I picked this up a few days ago because the bronzing aspect of it looked perfect for making my face look more tanned. It's very sheer and light which I love because I hate foundation, especially in summer because its too heavy. It is very dark and slightly orangey when you first put it on your face which kinda scared me, but after blending it out, it looks gorgeous, dewy and glowy! I'm not sure how well this would work on very pale skin because even after blending, it is still quite dark, but if you want to look lightly tanned/bronzed then its perfect. Don't be put off by the dark colour if you swatch it in the shops because again, after blending it out its very sheer and natural on my medium/light toned skin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Stefb79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first bb cream that actually makes you looks like you have a tan or boosts the tan you have. It leaves skin looking a d feeling lovely I can't complain about this at all I fully recommend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin, so I wasn't expecting this to work. But the formula is very light and silky on my skin and blending the product into your skin is super easy - just apply a little bit at a time. The amount of coverage depends on how much fair your skin is, as the amount of blending needed will alter it.

OK, this won't cover my hormonal breakouts, but my main problem is discolouration which this product solves, and it even reduces the appearance of my pores too. If you need stronger coverage, I've also fond that this makes a nice base for use under foundation too - the glow it gives carries through.

The coverage is light on me, but what sets this BB Cream apart from the others is the bronzed glow you get from it; I don't use self tanner as it always looks orangey on my Casper skintone, but this is mild and a true bronze hue.

I've found Bourjois Paris BB Bronzing Cream to be transfer resistant, long lasting and it doesn't settle in my fine lines.