Too Faced The Secret to No Makeup Makeup

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette by accident (I originally wanted the eye palette) and was really bummed out when I realized the mistake. I couldn't the palette back so I had no choice but to givenit a go and I'm glad I did! This palette is great and I absolutely love most of it. The only fluke so far is the useless concealer: it's too dark and even if it wasn't, it doesn't really do a great job at concealing. I tried to use it as a lid base but it ended up oxidizing and turned my eyelids really orangey red. How would you like that under your eyes...!

The cream products work great and do what it says on the tin. The other great thing about them is that they don't contain mineral oil like many cream products do. I was a bit iffy about the cream blusher but it blends out really well and doesn't leave too much pigment if you don't want to. The other blusher is also good and although I stay away from glittery blushers, this one won't leave you looking like a disco ball. I haven't tested the bronzer yet but it might be ok and even if it isn't, it might work as an eyeshadow. All in all a great palette that'll make your face look luminous. I think this would be the ideal first make-up palette or for anyone who likes make-up, really.

I wish they'd get rid f the concealer: concealers in palettes are always a bad idea as they won't work for everyone and we'd be much better off with, e.g. a neutral eyeshadow!

This makes my skin look so wonderful. I actually use this more as a base for more makeup rather than for a "no makeup" look, but this is good for both. A lot of steps, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is so wonderful, just like any other too faced product. I'm so annoyed because I cna't find ANYTHING like it, i tried so many highlighters, bronzers and cream blushes to try to replicate it but I can't! it's just so gosh darn expensive for the amount of product you get. But I love love love love love love this. I use it everyday.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my every day makeup. I love everything about it. I bought one for my daughter and an extra one just in case!
My only complaint is that the bronzer has a little bit too much shimmer...but not a big deal because I mix it with Too Faced Soleil bronzer. Love it!!

I loved most of this palette. The cream brush is lovely and a perfect colour on fair skin, plus the consistency is great. This was probably the best part of the palette. I wish I could buy just the blush!

The powder blush is alright as well, though it is a bit sparkly, and I prefer the cream. The bronzer is a tad too dark for me, and I don't much care for bronzers anyway, but there's nothing wrong with it.

The luminzer and brightener are just lovely. I like to layer them in certain spots I really want to stand out, like under the browbone or on the cheekbone, with the brightener under the luminizer (which is very translucent and sheer). Again, I'd probably buy these products alone if they sold them individually!

The concealer was the worst of the bunch, with a too-thick consistency and being far too dark for my skin. It is pretty much untouched.

Loses a mark partially for crappy glue in the packaging. The bronzer came loose and broke, getting orange dust all over the inside of my makeup bag and on the other products.

All things considered, though, it's a great little purse-sized tin with all the basics for a very natural face!

I love this palette! The bronzer is light enough on my super fair skin and the blushes are very flattering.The first one is a very pink cream blush, it is very pigmented but it blends well. The second one is a powder light pink that looks super glittery in the package. However, I was surprised when I used it for the first time, the glitter is almost non existent when you put it on your face! The concealer is a bit too dark but if I mix it with the brightened, it covers my under eye circles really well.

Honestly, I think this palette is amazing. It consists of 6 products: a bronzing veil, a cream blush, a powder blush, a concealer, a luminizer, and a brightener.

What I like about it:
- the product itself
The blush are very pigmented, especially the cream blush. One swipe will be enough to give you a healthy pink glow. At first I thought the cream blush will look too pink, however you just have to be careful, use sparingly, and blend well. The powder blush looks very glittery on the case, but it will not look glittery on your cheeks.
The bronzing veil, for me, works very well to countour my cheekbones and nose bridge. The colour is slightly lighter than what I would normally wear as a bronzer, but actually it worked quite well.
The brightener is, I daresay, one of the best thing about this palette. Especially for highlighting your eyebrows. It is super blendable while being super highlighting. And you can use it in combination with the concealer.
The luminizer is great for the nose bridge, and near the cheekbones.
- staying power
The staying power is quite decent. When I wear this palette I usually need to touch up only after 5+ hours.
- packaging
Cute and actually quite durable. Plus it comes with a small mirror, and the 3-look cards which sort of teach you how to use the palette.

What I don't like about it:
- the concealer
The concealer is a tad dark in comparison with the rest of the palette, and did not really work for my skin. However, if I mix it with the brightener, it works quite well. It does a decent job of covering up acne scars and under-eye circles. However, it's not as creamy as I would like.

The verdict:
This is a great palette, however it does not work on every skin tone. If it works on you, the products will look amazing. Especially if you're new with contouring, then this palette is a great product to try.

I wanted to love this palette! However, I found the blushes to be way too pink for me...not flattering at all. Also, the bronzing veil hardly showed up. I did still really like the idea of having an "all in one" palette for so many products, so I returned this and decided to try the warmer, more bronzey-toned TF Natural Face palette. So much better, I love it! I would say if you have cooler toned features, this palette would work for you, however if you are warmer toned like me, I would definitely go for the Natural Face palette instead.

This is my first Too Faced palette and I have to say they really make a good product. This palette comes with 2 blusher (one cream, one powder), one bronzer, one concealer, one brightening, and one cream highlighter. I have to say I love them all! But the concealer is a bit annoying me. It doesn't cover up my blemishes, nor my dark circles. Overall, I will repurchase!

I love this! It gives a great awake glow. I get compliments on my skin all time. Be careful with the cream blush a dab will do. This is what I use for my everyday face - quick & easy. It makes me look like I really know how to do my makeup proper!