Milani Eye Primer

4.3

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Water/Aqua, PEG-40 Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algae Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 3/29/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

HOLY! Is this stuff for real? BEST I have ever tried hands down. This keeps my greasy lids in check. Liner doesn't move, shadow doesn't crease lasts all day and bet it would last all nite too, but Ive yet try that theory out....stay tuned I'm working on accomplishing that one!

Yep better than UDPP
You won't be disappointed in this product for what you pay
Buy it, Try it, Love it

on 1/28/2015 10:45:00 AM

This is amazing--it's cheaper and more accessible than the UD Primer Potion. The packaging is great too, I love the slim squeeze tube where I just squeeze a tiny dot to my finger and apply to my eyelid. It's alot more sanitary than the doe-foot that some UD primer potions come in.

I noticed a differnce when I DIDNT wear this under my eyeshadows to work. WITH: same vibrancy and smoothness after 10 hours, WITHOUT: creasing, oily, wears off.

Definitely try this, great primer! and it's in a nice shade for my skin tone (NC 25)

on 1/6/2015 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not absolutely terrible, but not good either. My eye shadow still creases with this. To me, that makes it a fail no matter how cheap the price.

on 1/2/2015 5:51:00 PM

I was looking for an alternative to UDPP and this definitely does the trick. It comes in an easy to dispense tube and a little goes a long way. Staying power is very good and I haven't noticed any creasing at all with my eyeshadows, plus the size is perfect to throw into my makeup bag when I travel. Price is pretty reasonable at half the price of UDPP and I will continue to purchase!

on 12/21/2014 11:49:00 AM

Tried the high end brands and they clumped, were difficult to spread, irritated my eyes or simply didn't work.
This product works, and works well.
And I'm very difficult to please.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At last! Stay in place shadow and liner! I apply a very small amount to my lid, all the way to the brow bone, then apply my shadow and liner pencil. I used it for the first time yesterday. I did my makeup at 7:30AM, and by 5PM my eye makeup still looked fresh. No creasing, fading or smudging. What a find! Go buy some!

on 11/24/2014 2:54:00 AM

hands down best drugstore primer! I really love my e.l.f $1.00 primer and my fergie take on the day primer but this one stands out, first off this stuff lasts forever! lol I bought a back up tube cuz I was running low on my first one and 3 months later I'm still on my first tube lol and the reason why is cuz a little goes a long way and I also love the color cuz it covers up my redish veins on my eyelid. I've went 2 whole days before without removing my eye makeup and it still looked good. no creasing no moving around just perfect and it also really helps my less pigmented shadows really pop. for only $5 I really love this and highly reccomend.

on 11/19/2014 11:41:00 AM

My eyelids are moderately oily and this helps on average for about 5 hrs. After that I get some small creases but overall it's a good product for the price.

on 11/16/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have very oily eyelids, so I have a hard time getting eyeliner to stay without any primer. I find that this job and for a pretty decent price. To be fair, I haven't used other brands of primer, but I have been experimenting this with different types of eyeliner. There is a noticeable increase in staying power and pigmentation when using this primer. As a note, results do vary depending on the liner. Also, I didn't have any adverse reactions with the Milani eye printer.
I don't normally wear a lot of make up often, so for the price, I'd say that this is very much worth it. I would like try other drugstore primers for comparison, namely Fergie's Wet n Wild, but I haven't been able to find any in store.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was really excited to try this after all of the reviews I read. I love the texture of it, and it does keep my eye-shadow on for at least 12 hours (which is really great because my eyelids have the tendency to be on the oily side!). It did make the colors pop, but not as much as I was expecting. As with a lot of the other ladies on here, it did feel a bit harsh on my skin. It felt like my eyelids were irritated/burning. I usually only use this product if I am putting on a thinner, shimmery eye-shadow. I'm not sure if I would purchase again. I mostly use it as a backup while I'm still currently looking for a more permanent solution. However, you can't go wrong with the price. It is worth experimenting with.