December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Eye Primer - Milani - Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by myrac

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried the high end brands and they clumped, were difficult to spread, irritated my eyes or simply didn't work.
This product works, and works well.
And I'm very difficult to please.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG eye primer. So cheap, so great. Feels so nice and smooth going on your eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last! Stay in place shadow and liner! I apply a very small amount to my lid, all the way to the brow bone, then apply my shadow and liner pencil. I used it for the first time yesterday. I did my makeup at 7:30AM, and by 5PM my eye makeup still looked fresh. No creasing, fading or smudging. What a find! Go buy some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hands down best drugstore primer! I really love my e.l.f $1.00 primer and my fergie take on the day primer but this one stands out, first off this stuff lasts forever! lol I bought a back up tube cuz I was running low on my first one and 3 months later I'm still on my first tube lol and the reason why is cuz a little goes a long way and I also love the color cuz it covers up my redish veins on my eyelid. I've went 2 whole days before without removing my eye makeup and it still looked good. no creasing no moving around just perfect and it also really helps my less pigmented shadows really pop. for only $5 I really love this and highly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

My eyelids are moderately oily and this helps on average for about 5 hrs. After that I get some small creases but overall it's a good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by onestreet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily eyelids, so I have a hard time getting eyeliner to stay without any primer. I find that this job and for a pretty decent price. To be fair, I haven't used other brands of primer, but I have been experimenting this with different types of eyeliner. There is a noticeable increase in staying power and pigmentation when using this primer. As a note, results do vary depending on the liner. Also, I didn't have any adverse reactions with the Milani eye printer.
I don't normally wear a lot of make up often, so for the price, I'd say that this is very much worth it. I would like try other drugstore primers for comparison, namely Fergie's Wet n Wild, but I haven't been able to find any in store.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this after all of the reviews I read. I love the texture of it, and it does keep my eye-shadow on for at least 12 hours (which is really great because my eyelids have the tendency to be on the oily side!). It did make the colors pop, but not as much as I was expecting. As with a lot of the other ladies on here, it did feel a bit harsh on my skin. It felt like my eyelids were irritated/burning. I usually only use this product if I am putting on a thinner, shimmery eye-shadow. I'm not sure if I would purchase again. I mostly use it as a backup while I'm still currently looking for a more permanent solution. However, you can't go wrong with the price. It is worth experimenting with.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really hoping this was going to be a great primer because of the inexpensive price but #1It didn't do anything to make my eyeshadow stay on longer or make the colors pop. #2 I'm allergic to it. It makes my eyes burn & tear up.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

Very good primer, makes your shadow pop and last (mine last about 12 hours). Makes my lid oil free as well. I give it 3 stars because I realllllyyyyy hoping for eye primer that keep my liquid liner from smudging. I use local brand liquid pen liner and it smudge in 3 hours. But maybe I should change the liner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by coronacoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has a good duration for the tube and easy to get the amount I want. It dries clear and has a good hold to make the make up pop! No trouble blending and holds so good. I love milani products!