December 20, 2014 | 763 users online

Eye Primer - Milani - Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Vdifonzo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At last! Stay in place shadow and liner! I apply a very small amount to my lid, all the way to the brow bone, then apply my shadow and liner pencil. I used it for the first time yesterday. I did my makeup at 7:30AM, and by 5PM my eye makeup still looked fresh. No creasing, fading or smudging. What a find! Go buy some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hands down best drugstore primer! I really love my e.l.f $1.00 primer and my fergie take on the day primer but this one stands out, first off this stuff lasts forever! lol I bought a back up tube cuz I was running low on my first one and 3 months later I'm still on my first tube lol and the reason why is cuz a little goes a long way and I also love the color cuz it covers up my redish veins on my eyelid. I've went 2 whole days before without removing my eye makeup and it still looked good. no creasing no moving around just perfect and it also really helps my less pigmented shadows really pop. for only $5 I really love this and highly reccomend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

My eyelids are moderately oily and this helps on average for about 5 hrs. After that I get some small creases but overall it's a good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by onestreet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily eyelids, so I have a hard time getting eyeliner to stay without any primer. I find that this job and for a pretty decent price. To be fair, I haven't used other brands of primer, but I have been experimenting this with different types of eyeliner. There is a noticeable increase in staying power and pigmentation when using this primer. As a note, results do vary depending on the liner. Also, I didn't have any adverse reactions with the Milani eye printer.
I don't normally wear a lot of make up often, so for the price, I'd say that this is very much worth it. I would like try other drugstore primers for comparison, namely Fergie's Wet n Wild, but I haven't been able to find any in store.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this after all of the reviews I read. I love the texture of it, and it does keep my eye-shadow on for at least 12 hours (which is really great because my eyelids have the tendency to be on the oily side!). It did make the colors pop, but not as much as I was expecting. As with a lot of the other ladies on here, it did feel a bit harsh on my skin. It felt like my eyelids were irritated/burning. I usually only use this product if I am putting on a thinner, shimmery eye-shadow. I'm not sure if I would purchase again. I mostly use it as a backup while I'm still currently looking for a more permanent solution. However, you can't go wrong with the price. It is worth experimenting with.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really hoping this was going to be a great primer because of the inexpensive price but #1It didn't do anything to make my eyeshadow stay on longer or make the colors pop. #2 I'm allergic to it. It makes my eyes burn & tear up.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by t03y03l

Very good primer, makes your shadow pop and last (mine last about 12 hours). Makes my lid oil free as well. I give it 3 stars because I realllllyyyyy hoping for eye primer that keep my liquid liner from smudging. I use local brand liquid pen liner and it smudge in 3 hours. But maybe I should change the liner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by coronacoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It has a good duration for the tube and easy to get the amount I want. It dries clear and has a good hold to make the make up pop! No trouble blending and holds so good. I love milani products!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really was hoping this primer would work for me, since I had heard so many good things about it. The Milani eye shadow primer has a silicone-like texture (very similar to UDPP and Palladio Herbal Eye shadow primer) and goes on pretty much clear with a matte finish. First the good: This is probably the best performing e/s primer I've tried, at any price point. It kept my eye shadow vibrant and in place from the time I put it on until I took it off several hours later. No creasing or fading whatsoever. Even UDPP doesn't deliver that on me. I was truly impressed! However, I'm not sure what harsh chemicals are in this but I am highly allergic to it :( My eyelids were tingling and my eyes were burning the whole time. I was so disappointed. If not for the allergic reaction this would likely be a HG product for me. If you are not sensitive to makeup this primer is a safe bet, plus it is an easy to find drugstore product! Unfortunately I had to return mine, and have moved on to a different primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on the bandwagon with this one. I'd been using UDPP for a long time and was reluctant to try this since I usually don't like primers that feel slippery. However, this glided on nicely and kept my shadow on all day without getting dry or oily, it was just right. I'm pale/cool and I have a bluish tint to my lids so I would prefer something a little more concealing, but other than that, this works very well, especially for the low price.