September 1, 2014 | 1913 users online

Toners - Boots - Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by sabsara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as a cheap alternative to the Moroccan Rosewater toner by Elma and Sana- which is awesome but expensive . This does smell lovely, but the first ingredients is Alcohol, and it dries my skin something awful. My skin felt sore, gritty and parched, even though this summer the humidity in the SF Bay Area is at a record high! Its going back to Target. I guess the expensive stuff is expensive for a reason, the beauty balm from this range is gorgeous though, full of lots of good stuff. I'd recommend that, but not this .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Really really love this! I've been trying to switch my skincare over to more natural/organic and when I saw this I decided to give it a go. First of all, it smells SO good! I love anything rose scented and this smelled great. I especially loved this during the summer time because it's just such a refreshing toner. The spray nozzle is really nice too ... doesn't spray out huge water chunks or anything. I didn't really noticed it to anything dramatic to my skin but I mainly used it for refreshing purposes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by cvasbinder1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the past couple weeks and I love it. If you love roses like I do the scent is amazing. I use toners primarily to moisten my face prior to applying eye cream and moisturizer so I don't like a toner that is too astringent or drying. This is absolutely perfect. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this rosewater toner because it's organic. It works well and is a good deal for the price. No side effects so far.