April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Toners - Boots - Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Really really love this! I've been trying to switch my skincare over to more natural/organic and when I saw this I decided to give it a go. First of all, it smells SO good! I love anything rose scented and this smelled great. I especially loved this during the summer time because it's just such a refreshing toner. The spray nozzle is really nice too ... doesn't spray out huge water chunks or anything. I didn't really noticed it to anything dramatic to my skin but I mainly used it for refreshing purposes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by cvasbinder1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the past couple weeks and I love it. If you love roses like I do the scent is amazing. I use toners primarily to moisten my face prior to applying eye cream and moisturizer so I don't like a toner that is too astringent or drying. This is absolutely perfect. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this rosewater toner because it's organic. It works well and is a good deal for the price. No side effects so far.