Boots Botanics - Organic Face Rosewater Toning Spritz

3.9

on 3/12/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my first repurchase of this product and am so impressed with the quality. I've tried higher end face mists such as ones by Fresh and Caudalie and I don't think you need to waste your money. I do think the Fresh spray toner was more moisturizing to my skin, but this toner is just as soothing and a great base for your oils and creams to cling to. Great price, great product.

on 3/9/2015 4:10:00 PM

I really like the rose scent of this toner and use it as a spritz to follow up my First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (I love these pads but not a fan of the smell). In terms of a toner Im not sure this has any active ingredients to do anything but I do find it to be a nice hydrating and refreshing spritz. For the price I can definitely justify it in my routine even if it is just something I like the smell of.

on 10/10/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have normal skin, not too dry or oily or patchy, and I find this toner both soothing and refreshing. A few spritzes after washing my face or stepping out of the shower helps my face start to feel moisturized, and I think it has a fresh (not musty) rosewater-y scent and goes on in a fine, even mist that absorbs quickly. I don't generally find toner to be the most important part of my facial skin care routine, so I think this is nice for the price.

on 7/28/2014 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this as a cheap alternative to the Moroccan Rosewater toner by Elma and Sana- which is awesome but expensive . This does smell lovely, but the first ingredients is Alcohol, and it dries my skin something awful. My skin felt sore, gritty and parched, even though this summer the humidity in the SF Bay Area is at a record high! Its going back to Target. I guess the expensive stuff is expensive for a reason, the beauty balm from this range is gorgeous though, full of lots of good stuff. I'd recommend that, but not this .

on 12/4/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really really love this! I've been trying to switch my skincare over to more natural/organic and when I saw this I decided to give it a go. First of all, it smells SO good! I love anything rose scented and this smelled great. I especially loved this during the summer time because it's just such a refreshing toner. The spray nozzle is really nice too ... doesn't spray out huge water chunks or anything. I didn't really noticed it to anything dramatic to my skin but I mainly used it for refreshing purposes.

on 8/20/2013 9:37:00 AM

I've been using this for the past couple weeks and I love it. If you love roses like I do the scent is amazing. I use toners primarily to moisten my face prior to applying eye cream and moisturizer so I don't like a toner that is too astringent or drying. This is absolutely perfect. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 3/19/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this rosewater toner because it's organic. It works well and is a good deal for the price. No side effects so far.