November 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - EverStyle Tousle Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is, without a doubt, my HG hair product. I've loved many products, only to realize a few weeks or months later that they were making my hair greasy, sticky, whatever. I have fine, bra-strap length hair, and I hate when my hair feels limp, greasy, or heavy. I have a slightly wavy hair naturally, but could never find a product that didn't weigh my hair down or leave it crunchy, until I found this cream.

I bought this a few months after it came out, and have used it sporadically until I just ran out today and realized I should write a review for it. Any time I want light, soft, gentle waves that I can touch without feeling grossed out, I reach for this. I often take a shower at night, use this product, and braid my hair. When I wake up, my hair looks natural and feels great. I'll be repurchasing ASAP.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in the minority on this one! I hated this stuff! I have fine, wavy, chin length hair and this made my hair crunchy. Not soft at all! I tried it several different ways and got the same result every time: crunchy frizz! Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

This is my 800th review, and I saved L'Oreal Tousle Creme for the occasion. This texturizing cream was BUILT for my hair: fine, colored/highlighted, but a little limp. I wash my hair at night, towel dry, apply a quarter-size dollop of this stuff before putting my hair in a bun, and wake up to perfectly tousled waves. I just brush it out and add a tiny dab more to tame any cowlicks. Haven't noticed any dryness in the weeks I've been using it as my low-maintenance hair crutch.

It's brilliant and such an easy way to bring out my waves, I could kiss it.

$5.94 for a large 5.1 ounce tube on Amazon.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my hair this is an exact dupe of Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine, which is a very very good thing. 3a/Botticelli curly, recently cut to just below collarbone. This is a very soft hold, gives me a great beachwave or curls, depending on my styling routine.

Update 5/2014 This stuff used after Suave Almond Shea and a glop of leave-in on barely blotted hair + upside down shake dry has become a never fail whatever weather perfect beach hair day. hth :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I just love this stuff! LOL The EverStyle Texture line and the new EverCurl line both have this wonderful scent that I can only describe as "beachy-fresh", if that makes sense. My hair is curly and fine in texture but its very long and I have a lot of it. If something is too heavy it will weigh my hair down but if its not enough my hair "grows" like a sponge dropped in water. LOL It can sometimes be a challenge to find a "middle ground". This product seems to control my frizzies, define my curls without allowing them to droop or "sponge" and it doesn't dry out my hair at all. Strangely enough, I don't even need to use any other products if I don't want to, when using this product. If I want my hair to give me more "beachy" waves then tighter curls, after applying this, I twist my hair into a bun and pile it on top of my head until its dry. Then I let my hair down and its just perfect and actualy stays like that all day. Another cool use for this product- if you want to use beach wave sprays and reduce the drying effect from the salts or get more frizz control, apply a dollop of this first and then use the spray. I have the Beach Waves spray from this line and although its less drying than other wave sprays, its still kind fo dryiing and this seems to counter the dryness.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this for $6.99 at Ulta. I have 2a/2b wavy, fine hair. Using this product on its own, without any gel over it, gives me very pretty, almost beachy waves with some added curl definition thrown in there as well. To me, the fact that this product does not have to be layered with anything else is very impressive. The best part about it, though, has to be the fragrance. It's this delicious creamy floral vanilla that lingers in your hair all day (but it isn't cloying in the least). Although it is a little bit drying, I'd recommend this for people with fine, wavy hair who are looking for some added texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is long, fine-textured and wavy with type 2b curls. I live at the beach so frizz is always a problem but not anymore thanks to this Tousle Creme from L'Oreal. I put a handful of it on wet hair in the morning and let it air dry. Once it's dry I lightly brush with a pick and tousle it. I get soft smooth curls and my hair doesn't feel stiff and sticky. The price is great too. Plus it has a nice, fresh scent. I will be repurchasing for sure.

EDIT: I had to take off 3 stars b/c this tousle creme is not moisturizing enough for me. This made my hair really dry after using it for 4 weeks. Time to try something else.