July 24, 2014 | 2050 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Pantone Universe Color Cube Lid Stain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gel eyeliner that comes in a little round pot, much like MAC or Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners. It is a very intense emerald green with a cool undertone, verging on bright teal. I use a very thin eyeliner brush (by Lancome, with a bent tip) to apply it. Very intensely pigmented - a little goes a long, long way.

The texture is nice and creamy and dries quickly without smudging. I get loads of compliments whenever I wear it - I have dark brown eyes and fair skin and the color really makes my eyes pop. Because my eyes are dark I can wear this color during the day, with a toned-down lip, as long as I apply just a thin line and use a neutral eye-shadow, making it the big colorful splash in my face.

As an earlier review points out - it DOES stain and I have to go over it with a Q-tip and eye makeup remover to get it all off. On the plus side - the small pot will last and last as this is highly pigmented and opaque.

Excellent quality, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Koni

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is THE green eyeliner I've been waiting for years! The color is a gorgeous bright emerald green. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge or flake. It's what I wanted MAC's Ivy gel liner to be, but the color wasn't bright enough. I have, honestly, more than 15 different green eyeliners and this just beats them all. I bought it as part of the Pantone Color of the Year set, which was $68 for 6 products so it was a good deal. Going to run back to Sephora for back ups. Beware though, like most green liners and shadows, it stains a bit when you remove it. Love the color, though.