February 28, 2015 | 1746 users online

Styling Products - It's a 10 - Volumizing Blowdry Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2015 3:32:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a "meh" product for me. I used it before blow drying, and it gave me a little bit of volume and a little bit of hold. My hair is very fine and very soft, and this gave it some much needed texture. My hair looked decent all day, but I didn't come close to the "explosive volume" it promised on the label. I also didn't care for the smell, nor did my husband. Honestly, this is nothing more than a very expensive can of hairspray (around $20 for 6 oz). Denatured alcohol is the number one ingredient. I feel like I could use any drugstore hairspray before blow drying and get the exact same results. I will keep it in rotation because, as I said, my hair looks decent when I use it. But I will never pay that amount of money for a can of hairspray again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Geslina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally! A volumizing product that actually works on my fine hair. Thought I'd never see the day.

Works best when you blow dry. Don't use too much, it will feel too dry and crispy. Just a few sprays in my shorter layered hair gives me lots of soft, shiny, volume....hope they never stop making this!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Makes my hair stiff and crunchy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by perf3ctimpulse

My hair: Fine, but a fair amount of it. If I don't blowdry it, it lays limp and frizzy.
After using the spray: It gives it just enough hold, a wonderful shine, and enough body that looks natural. It's not stiff, it's perfect. I adore this spray and I think I actually like it better for my hair in comparison to the regular leave in treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by annie585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of all of the volumizing products I have tried, this works the best. It made my hair almost twice as thick and it looks really natural. It also added shine. I like the smell. I would use it on wet hair to blow dry and then to set after hair is dry. When hair is dry it is almost like a light hair spray so expect a bit of stickiness on dry hair. I would use it sparingly on dry hair. It can also be used for slight frizz but if there is a lot of frizz I would not use this product to fight it. I do not like how on the back it says "build-up free, touchable thickness, notsticky/stiff." If you spray on dry hair, it WILL be a bit sticky and stiff. I definitely works best on wet hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by catcab89

I really love this product, along with all of the It's a 10 products that I have tried so far. This will make my hair a bit stiff when I first spray it but I use a large tooth comb and then blow dry it and there is a noticeable difference in the volume and fullness in my hair. I'm almost done with my first bottle and I am planning on buying another when it runs out

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

This is one of those products that my hairdresser uses on me and makes my hair look amazing and when I use it at home...not so much. Wish I hadn't bought it. I don't like the smell either, it gives me a headache by mid day.