October 1, 2014 | 980 users online

Polishes - Color Club - Miss Bliss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color Club's Miss Bliss is a light pink polish with a very strong linear holographic effect that shows up in any lighting but is most prominent (and like flames on your fingernails!) in bright sunlight. As to the base color, I'm not sure if I got a dud bottle, but my base color was lighter pink that any photos I've seen and was actually closer to the earlier Color Club pink holo called Halo-Graphic. (I have both and they are almost exactly alike, although Miss Bliss IS darker; hence, my thinking I might have a dud of Miss Bliss.) The base color on mine was a chromatic light pink. Application was perfect on this, two coats and total opacity. I had no issues with bald patches as I do with some other holo polishes (yeah, I'm talkin about you China Glaze OMGs!). I did use a base coat as well as top coat and Seche Vite and had no change in the degree of holo effect. However, I did notice the wear time was not as good as other polishes. I had tip chipping at three days. All in all, I absolutely love the holo effect (couldn't stop staring at my nails!) but am not loving the color of my bottle because it's too light but I would definitely use this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Now this is a holographic nail polish. Color Club really spoiled us with the holographic effect! If you have never tried a holographic nail polish before then you may want to ease into the futuristic look by trying China Glaze Hologlam first.

This was actually my very first holographic nail polish and I immediately fell in love with the bright holo! Pink is my favorite color so that is why I picked Miss Bliss. This nail polish applied so easy and dried fast. I didn't use a base coat or a top coat.

I plan to wear this in the spring and summer since this is the perfect nail polish to wear outside in the sunshine!

I plan to buy Eternal Beauty ( medium light purple) and Over the Moon (light blue) really soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent holo from Color Club! The first reviewer describes it well, but I always use a base coat with any polish. It didn't affect this polish at all. I didn't use a top coat, though. The colors from this collection all do well with one coat, but I added a second coat just because I always do. I had no problems with premature chipping. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by gcicero

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful holo I have ever used. It is a very strong linear holo. Lovely pink that shows holographic in almost all lights. For best results use w/out bc or tc but buff nails to high shine first. Unfortunately it doesn't last long without bc and tc, but since it's a one coater it doesn't take long to re-do a mani.