March 2, 2015 | 1994 users online

Lips - Rimmel - Apocalips Lip Lacquer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 6:30:00 PM More reviews by BeautyInLondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in a few colours but the one that stands out to me is Celestial (101). A beautiful dark pinky-nude. Doe foot applicator.

Pros:
- Incredible colour - really suits my olive skin tone without being too bold
- Nice formula - more moisturising than I expect from a drugstore brand
- Nice pacaking!
- Long lasting

Cons:
- Pretty gross smell - almost like plastic but I don't expect anything else from a drugstore brand

Would highly recommend this line !

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2015 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sissiv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hated this product, like really hated it. I heard people liked it so I decide to try it and I actually bought two the first time, such a waste of money. The smell is horrible, it's to liquid and it stays on the lines, also it melts and goes everywhere if you're not careful. Takes to long to dry. I toss them away a week after purching them, but the main reason is the smell, it's just that bad

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2015 6:05:00 AM More reviews by kmg85

Bought Celestial and Stellar, colours are amazing but are NOT long wearing. What a lie. Such a disappointment.
Mine was off with my first sip of coffee (after applying one thin layer 30 minutes prior to drinking it)
BEST long wear drugstore lip colour is definitely Covergirl Outlast!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 7:46:00 PM More reviews by llamadelrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this is overall a really great drugstore product. I have this in the color Stellar which is a really, really beautiful watermelon color (it does seem to always photograph as red, I don't know why is that though) which looks stunning and very bright in real life. The texture is great-it doesn't not dry your lips in the slightest and it even almost feels moisturizing. It's super pigmented so one layer and you're done! It glides really well onto your lips and the applicator is quite handy. It's glossy at first but after a while it turns more matte. Longevity is alright-on me it lasts maybe about three or four hours.
The smell of it really put me off at first-it has a really odd and artificial smell of a watermelon. I'm now kinda used to it so it doesn't really bother me that much and thank god, you can't feel it on your lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2015 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Amypeacemanchester

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was terrible! The colour was awful, the texture was thick and gloopy! It didn't stay on and it smudged really easy! Will not buy this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:04:00 PM More reviews by raquelbeatriz98

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS!
I went to my drugstore and found myself picking up this product, mainly because i never had a lip lacquer, and i'm always looking for new things to try...
The moment i put it on my lips i regret it. The smell is disgusting and quimical, and the product itself clings to your lines (AND I HAD JUST EXFOLIATED) and doesnt wear all day at all.
I tried to use it a little more often, to give a better and more honest review, and I just couldnt because of the smell. the only good thing i have to say about this is the packaging and the aplicator is quite nice

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 8:01:00 AM More reviews by zeenu2002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought stellar i wasnt happy with this product it was hard to apply it perfectly to lips, the colour was glossy and beautiful so was the presentation but it just wasnt for me NO HATE JUST THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME it may look amazing on you XD

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:27:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing the colour "Nova", I have yet to try any of the other shades, none of them appeal to me, but this colour is gorgeous! The applicator makes it easy to get a neat application, and the colour lasts through eating and drinking, and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything. It's not sticky or unpleasant to wear, and it wears like a lipstick. I wish the line had more cream colours like this one, I don't think the formula would work as well in a glittery shade, but I could be wrong. I will repurchase this when I run out, and I hope they come out with more colours! Such an excellent product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mettehau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this after having heard people rave about it, but i didnt like it. Too sticky for me. But the colours are really nice, but im more of a lipstick kinda gal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Juicymango28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard about this product whilst I was watching a Youtube video, and I was in K-mart Australia the other day and saw that it was on sale. I brought the Apocalips in the shade Solstice, which I have just found out that this shade is only available in Australia and not the UK.
In my opinion I found it to be a dark copper colour, which I like as I feel it goes well with my gingery-brown hair.
I love how it is not sticky. You can feel you are wearing it, but not in a sticky way. It is very moisturising and it seems to stay on your lips for a while even if you lick your lips or drink/eat. Afterwards the colour is still there but not as shiny and I feel it then turns into a lip stain.
I think the least favourite thing about this product is the smell. I can't describe it exactly, but it doesn't have a vanilla or fruity scent like some lip products do. It just smells like a chemical that has been put into the make up. But as I love the colour and it's long lasting, the smell gets away with it.
I would suggest if you have ginger or auburn hair that this is the colour to go for as it will blend with your hair colour nicely.