April 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Moisturizers - E.L.F. - Daily Moisture Stick

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Moisture Stick? Yes...but I already have my favorite lip balm for it - which I use on my face, without any irritating menthol and without so much sodium chloride.

I have oily skin, use powder, need to blot during the day, but still get occasional dry patches from my prescription retinoid. My lipbalm is easy to apply and a great soothing relief. The slip it provides also enables you to smooth out uneven patches of foundation on your skin.

I also couldn't live without my SPF 15 lipbalm that I can quickly apply on the few discolorations I've been trying to treat. I slide it gently over my problem areas, and smooth it out with a fingertip. That's what I call My Sunscreen for an Emergency. And it's perfectly effective.

Moisture Stick? Yes.. Just not this one.
----------------------------
NOTE: I use the Body Shop Cocoa Butter Stick and the Aloe SPF 45 lip balm by Banana Boat.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Emilynoel83 on YT suggested this for touching up underneath your eyes when you get creases. But that's the thing. It wipes away product so you're thinning out your concealer that's underneath your eyes.

I personally think this would be best for people with oily/combination skin that aren't acne prone. I'm very acne prone and this product broke me out. It just lacks something hydrating. The only positive thing I can say is that while it's in a stick form, it didn't break like other makeup sticks have on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by greenidentity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do not understand the hype over this product. I have dry winter-skin, and this product does nothing for my dry patches. It's very thin and feels like putting water on my skin. This may be more ideal for combo/oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I bought this recently upon the recommendation of MUA users. And I really like this stick. I use it during the day to moisturize around my undereye area, which gets dry and starts to wrinkle. This stick glides on perfectly, and has no scent. A user wrote that is smells like fish, I have to say that it may have been a defective stick, because I made my coworkers smell the stick and it doesn't have a smell. It's perfect if you want to moisturize your undereye area. It glides on like very light balm, doesn't leave any shine and last for a while. I'm very impressed and the price is awesome! I would definitely repurchase!

EDIT: I found a great way to make this work. You need to rub your finger on the stick to warm up the product. Otherwise, it may have a slight tug on the skin. But it warms up very quickly and then you dab the product on your undereye area. Works like a charm! Emily Noel on Youtube showed me this trick and it really works!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

Moisture wise - I give this a 4 out of 5. I used it on my hands to test it, which my hands are pretty dry at the moment since it's mid-winter. But the smell - gross! It seriously smells FISHY. I bought this to moisturize my face with at bed time, and the smell completely disgusts me, I can't even do it... I wouldn't repurchase specifically because of the smell. If you give it a better scent, then I definitely will!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seems great! It melts in the skin gracefully and works well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I do not use ths as my daily moisturiser, but I do keep this in my bag as a refresher throughout the day. It's cooling and give immediate hydration under the eyes.

This comes in the traditonal black packaging tube style which swivels up the product. The product is clear and cool to the touch. The listed ingredients are Grape, Coco, Shea, Avacado,macademia and aloe. If you are sensitive to any of these ingredients pass this one by. I rub my finger across the product and tap it under my eyes, someimes on my lids if I'm not wearing shadow and in my frown line area. I do not use this on my lips. Nor do I slather this on from the tube. as it might flake if used too heavy.

During the day I'm in a warehouse for now and it really takes a toll on my skin. I threw this in my pocket for a little pick me up and it works fantastic. Yes I will re buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this product. I use it just about anywhere, dry patches on my cheeks, hands, cuticles, anywhere that needs a little extra something under my regular moisturizer. I don't notice a smell to it, and it doesn't break me out. It's cheap, portable, and just works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by cemetery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stick is perfect for dry skin and dry patches but is not even close to ideal as a moisturizer for oily skin, especially on the face.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

I love ELF products but this stuff is horrible! The smell is disgusting & it made me very oily after & hour!