September 1, 2014 | 1161 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Brightening Hand Car SPF 15 PA ++

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a sample of this in my glossybox. It broke my hands out and I got hundreds of tiny lacerations all over my knuckles (like eczema, basically) and it stung like HELL. I've used L'Occitane liquid soaps before and they all did the same thing - must be full of preservatives or nasty chemicals or something. I am glad I didn't pay for this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got a half-ounce sample of this product before I bought it. All I can say is, wow! This cream is very gentle and softens the tops of my hands (it is only designed for use on the superior part of the hands). It has SPF 15 but does not feel greasy or sticky, nor does it leave a residue on my fingers when I am done applying it. It smells exactly like the rest of the immortelle line, which is to say, delicious. So far, I have not noticed any skin-evening effect, but even so, I very much enjoy using this cream throughout the day, especially when I am outside for extended periods of time. I love the packaging of the portable mini-version, but even the packaging of the full-sized product is delightful and elegant. This product is on the pricier side (even for L'Occitane) at $30 per 2.6 oz. package. I would definitely repurchase this item because of the scent and luxurious texture, but not at full price.