April 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Highlighters - NYX - Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator - Sunbeam

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

I love this illuminator! It's just sparkly enough to make you look awake and refreshed, as well as highlighting your features. I don't like it so much on my nose as much as on my cheekbones, though. I feel like it's a bit much on my nose. Overall, a great product for a great price!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by katiebev

Whoa! So many sparkles in this and very quick to dry! Returning this for sure- it is not what I expected.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good makeup for an 11 year old. Yes it gives a sheen to your cheekbones but along with that glitter/sparkles. Honestly what person over the age of 17 wants sparkles on their cheekbones. People who like this must not be paying attention or something because to me the sparkles are really obvious!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by GraceMcC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because of the great price and the easy packaging but I absolutely hated this product. The color was a beautiful pale sunlit pink but instead of containing a fine shimmer, this highlighted contained chunky, silvery glitter. Maybe I had a bad bottle but I definitely would not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by kristifisher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

WARNING : GLITTERBOMB!!!!
I reached for this instead of using my usual, high beam, and boy did i regret that!! there was so much glitter in it I had to wipe all my face make up off and start fresh! And its not even fine glitter, its big, silver chunks!
Packaging and price are good, but the product itself sucks and I will not be repurchasing, and will more than likely be throwing this one in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

I have used this and High Beam. I'd be a fool to pay the high price for Benefit ever again. I mix this with fn or BB cream to get a nice natural glow that seems to blur imperfections. You bet I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Kateetak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sunbeam is a light pink pearly/shimmery highlighter. It is an excellent dupe for Benefits High Beam!! Seriously, I swatched them both at Ulta and could not tell the difference!! I think the NYX packaging is also better than Benifits. It's more hygienic (high beam comes in a bottle with brush) and it's much easier to get the right amount out with a squeeze type bottle and the product itself will stay fresher!! Sunbeam was $6.99 and High Beam was $26 I think... It's a no brainier!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No