November 23, 2014 | 1132 users online

Lip Treatments - By Terry - Or De Rose

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe I'm blind, but if there's an entry for this I don't see it - so here goes! This is like the thinner cousin of Baume de Rose, with some shimmer. This is my new daytime treatment. Instead of a pot, it comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator. Same scent and mechanics as the baume, but the shimmer makes it pop, either over color or alone. It's beautiful both ways. I keep this with me at all times!! Again, a fairly inexpensive luxury. Sure, $59 for balm is a lot, but I think it'll last a while, so there's that. The scent alone makes it worth it, but it really is a really great lip treatment.

EDIT: Thanks to babydolljustina for catching my error! I paid $59 not $25 as previously stated (not enough caffeine that day. The review is fixed but I'm just trying to keep it honest!) Plus I get to say after using this for a month, I don't think I'd buy it again. I do love it, but it doesn't have a lot of staying power and doesn't soak in the way the baume does. It's still a very pretty effect alone and over color, but if you can only choose one, I recommend the baume.