July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - CeraVe - Therapeutic Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this a try because it was something new from CeraVe and I had a really good coupon I didn't want to waste. I'm glad I purchased because this little drugstore gem really moisturizes without being greasy and contains great ingredients like ceramides, niacinamide and hylauronic acid. I'm giving this 4/5 stars, however, because it's priced like a facial moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Peramesiumeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being a long time cerave gentle cleanser user, instinctively I had to give this a try. I enjoyed it and though it was a spectacular product. I like this a lot along with one of the reckon hand cleansers. Both I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am loving this hand cream at the moment. It moisturizes without being greasy or leaving a film on my skin. My hands feel moisturized even after I wash them. It doesn't bother my excema prone hands, in fact I think that it even helps to keep the ezcema at bay. If my hands are really dry at night I will mix this cream with a few drops of Tarte Maracuja Oil and my hands are happy. A def. repurchase. The only down side is that it's a little expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had tried this before but wasn't wowed by it so I had stuck it in my closet and forgot about it. I have dishydrotic eczema on my hands that has been very hard to control over the past several months. This week I was having a particularly bad flare and was lucky enough to have the derm work me in the same day. She prescribed a very strong steroid cream (which kind of scares me since they make you more sun sensitive and it's summer) and told me to start using Cerave hand cream at least twice a day or every time I wash my hands. I've been using this cream several times a day since Tuesday and the bumps are almost completely gone! I haven't even used the steroid cream at all.

This cream isn't greasy or heavy and it does stay on. After washing, my hands still feel really soft instead of cracked and dry. I'm so glad my derm recommended this and I'm so glad not to have to use the steroid cream, at least for now.