H2O Marine Calm Hydrating Face Complex

4.3

on 2/9/2015 3:07:00 AM

I'm currently having a major acne explosion and using benzoyl peroxide, hence my face is really painful, "bumpy," and dry―just a nightmare. This moisturizer, however, is my only friend in this whole ordeal. It reduces the redness and irritation by a whole lot. My oily-sensitive skin is moisturized enough that it doesn't get clogged even though the product goes on pretty thick. If it fixes my acne too it would have been perfect :). I've been searching a good moisturizer for a while, and this one must be my top choice right now.

The pump bottle is hygienic, and futuristic-looking, might I add. Though there should be a lock to it, just in case. I don't mind the smell that much; a bit earthy and herbal-ly. The price is affordable, I'd say. There are plenty of websites with discounts :).

on 10/11/2013 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Extremely calming for my sensitive skin, no joke. I also suffer from a bit of redness and this seems to calm it down even if just a little bit. Not necessarily enough moisture for the winter months. I will probably end up layering it underneath my heavier moisturizer so I can still get the skin benefits from their marine blend. Smell was a little off-putting at first, but I have grown to love it, since it smells of the sea!

on 3/17/2013 12:24:00 AM

This product is lightweight and perfect for my skin in the warmer months. My skin is normal/dry in winter and normal/oily in spring an summer. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and adds just the right amount of moisture. It sinks into the skin completely and doesn't sit on top like many products do.

Popular Moisturizers