January 28, 2015 | 1933 users online

Masks - Michael Todd True Organics - pumpkin nutrient rich mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 9:47:00 AM More reviews by beautyGURU2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AlexGBeauty

LOVE this mask it's great with getting all the nasty oils off my face after a long day. As an avid Skincare junkie, never have I come across such an affective exfoliant/peel. Yes it tingles a bit strongly at first but once the treatment is completed, the results are nothing short of amazing! If you struggle with uneven skin surface or congestion this product will be your holy grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:49:00 AM More reviews by abcBeauty

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:22:00 AM More reviews by smithba1

I've been really impressed by this mask as i never would had originally thought putting pumpkin enzymes on my face would help my skin. My favorite part about this mask is that it does tingle a bit, its really helped with my black heads which in turn keeps me from popping them and in turn i don't leave pick scars all over my face. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ginandjuice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mask and ordered the full size. I got a sample in either my ipsy or Glossy box and was hooked.

My skin is not sensitive but dehydrated/oily. Not breakout prone or anything else significant.

The texture is odd. Kinda like as if you smeared actual raw pumpkin on your face. I'm not sensitive or bothered by smells like some ppl are. It doesn't burn or irritate my son at all. A pink fish once I've removed it just like with most any chemical exfoliant. It smells like actual pumpkin, not pumpkin pie, just pumpkin. So yes, it does smell "odd", but I'm more interested in the effects of products than how they smell.

It goes on uneven and kinda clumpy - hard to spread in evenly so this is definitely a different type of mask, like there are actually small pieces of pumpkin in it. But the end result the mask is very even while it exfoliates. It's orange on your face . My husband said I look jaundiced while I'm wearing it lol. My kids laugh at me and my dog tries to lick it off; )

I remove my makeup with baby oil then wash with my cleanser. I wait about 10-15 minutes after that and then apply the mask and leave on the full 10 minutes.

My face feel absolutely fabulous and incredible afterwards! Actual glowy-ness. I also use MUAC lactic acid peels weekly, but this pumpkin mask works just as well if not better! Very very pleased. And I'm very picky when it comes to skin care.

I rarely use the term HG for a product, but this girls/boys is something I'll purchase again and again. The tube lasts a long time.

After I've used this I wash it off with warm water and put a gentle, blandish moisturizer on afterwards, like I do with any chemical exfoliant (Cerave cream in the tub or the PM version).

I'm surprised there aren't more ratings for this mask! But like every skincare item out there, your milage may vary.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this stuff kinda sucks. it's an exfoliating mask, but it will seriously turn your face on fire. it smells good (predictably like pumpkin pie,) but has tons of irritating oils in it. i can use this on a bare face or a face that hasn't been washed in a while, and somehow it STILL burns me to bits. it's really quite frightening! i don't know what good it does, which is the scary part. it doesn't seem to do much but irritate! my skin doesn't feel refreshed or exfoliated at all! ): will stick to boring old glycolic peels or the other pumpkin peel from make up artist's choice. ):

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SmithbyCasey3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pricey but this is a great mask to use for shrinking your pores!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask really clears out all my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and it was amazing!! I have really sensitive skin and I was alittle nervous to try it but I'm soooo glad I did!! This makes my skin feel great!! It's smells awesome and you can tell a difference after one use!! I was looking for a natural skin company and I think I found it!! I have already order the charcoal cleanser! I got it today and love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God i don't even know where to start with this mask, it is really amazing
so first, the smell OH MY it's like actual pumpkins i kid you not
second, the texture, kind of slimy very orance and has little seed bits in it
third it dries quick and washes off well doesn't leave any sort of film over my face and doesn't turn my face orange... yes i thought it would turn my skin orange. Also helps well with big pores. :)