April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Masks - Michael Todd True Organics - pumpkin nutrient rich mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by CamillesNails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the way my skin looks since using this mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and it was amazing!! I have really sensitive skin and I was alittle nervous to try it but I'm soooo glad I did!! This makes my skin feel great!! It's smells awesome and you can tell a difference after one use!! I was looking for a natural skin company and I think I found it!! I have already order the charcoal cleanser! I got it today and love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyGeniusJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use masks all the time i love them i feel like its my me time!

So of course during my me time i don't' want a mask that is going to screw up my face, this pumpkin mask is amazing it tingled a little bit while it was drying but that's because i have some what sensitive skin. but after i washed it off my skin wasn't red or anything so i continue to use it.

It smells like fall or Halloween haha, it helps shrinks pore size which is a huge plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

God i don't even know where to start with this mask, it is really amazing
so first, the smell OH MY it's like actual pumpkins i kid you not
second, the texture, kind of slimy very orance and has little seed bits in it
third it dries quick and washes off well doesn't leave any sort of film over my face and doesn't turn my face orange... yes i thought it would turn my skin orange. Also helps well with big pores. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why but this mask was stinging my face like crazy! I had to wash it off after like a minute. I was afraid it would burn my face. Not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this with this mask. My skin is not sensitive. I have normal skin with no acne. I've never reacted in that way to any other product before. I received this in a beauty box and this went straight in the trash!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by BritniBtch005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like the smell of this product, which really does smell like pumpkin. The texture of this mask was just ok. The problem is that it did not make an even layer over my face, which makes it difficult to achieve the desired level of exfoliation. I also do not feel like this was the most exfoliating product on the market. I could still feel dead skin around my nose. I suppose maybe you have to leave it on longer, but I am afraid to do so since the label says 5-10 minutes. I am sticking to my REN products until a better product comes out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. I received it as part of a beauty box. After the first use I didn't think to much of it, but after continued use, it made my skin look and feel amazing!

The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. It definitely has a natural pumpkin scent to it, with a bit of sharpness. The second thing I noted was how thin it's consistency is. It is fairly thin compared to a clay mask, but still thick enough to get good coverage when you apply it.

After a few minutes my skin did feel tingly, almost like it was burning. As odd/bad as that sounds, it was by no means a bad experience. I generally put it on a few minutes before getting in the shower. Then I shampoo and wash before I rinse the mask off. It washes off easily compared to other masks that I've used.

It definitely leaves your skin tight and exfoliated. I have to follow it up with a good moisturizer. But shortly after use, my skin feels amazingly smooth and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by MAKEhilaryUP

I've used this mask about three times and i already see a size difference in my pores! Plus a decrease in the number of black heads around my nose.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by ChefferA

I love using this mask it makes all my pores smaller and my black heads have decreased in number since the time of using it!