April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Treatments - Avene - Cold Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by wendyyee

I had itchy, dry and reddish-looking skin patches after trying out a new cleanser from another brand. So, I decided to try Cold Cream. Initially, upon application, the product didn't get absorbed quickly and the surface of my skin looked oily and sticky. Amazingly, after 2-3 hours in an air-conditioned room, the product was absorbed and most of the red patches on my skin was almost gone. I would not use it during the day as it makes my face look really oily and since the temperature in my country is hot and humid during the day it would be difficult for the cream to get absorbed. But I would use it as a night cream for the dry patches on my skin. Anyway, what matters is that the product really works for dry irritated skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by thejacks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just a great product for easily irritated and dry skin. I use it alone or with the Cicalfate Cream depending on how my skin feels. Makeup goes on smoothly and skin stays dewy but not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by SunnyLouisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cream. It's great for sensitive skin like mine and it helps to sooth my inflamed skin when i'm out in the skin. It's cooling and refreshing and I love the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by lilmissprincess

This cream is very rich and it takes some time to sink in but it can soothe eczema. I only use it when eczema starts to flare up. it adds moisture to the skin and can prevent my eczema from further development.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For someone who has severely chapped lips, this product is a god send. I apply it at night and it keeps my lips moisturized and silk for the next day. It is a thicker sticky consistency so wearing it during the day is an option but it's not for everybody. It is a little expensive, but I think it is worth it because no other chapstick/balm works for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Dendaria

I like it:)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Yucks. Break me out.
You are officially banished to hell.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by chelsialee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I have rosacea and eczema on my face, it helps to soften dry hard skin when i'm on medication on oral steroid for my face eczema where the facial skin to dry and flaky but free of bumps. However when my medication wears off, the cold cream isn't of much help and makes my eczema bumps more clogged and itchy(my eczema usually land on the butterfly area of the face and gets really bumpy and red). But it is good for a 5mins face mask while showering where it prevent the tightness of the skin, i'll repurchase and use it as a mask. Currently trying
Trixéra+ Selectiose Emollient cream as read many review on MUP. will do a review once my medication is over to be more accurate. Good luck and don't give up!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by hydra101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just find this thick and a bit greasy - doesn't feel like it's sinking in which is what I was hoping for as I have dry/dehydrated skin. The smell is not that great. I won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and this is one off the nicer (cold) creams I used. It did not irritate my skin at all and I even used it to soothe my skin after an eczema flare up. This cream is on the thicker side but it rubs in easily, it also has a soft scent that did not bother me. I do have to say that this is not really moisturizing but it does soothes dry (cracked) skin. It gives those skin types only temporary relief though because I had to re-apply quite often and went true the (40ml) tube within a month! And because I went true the tube so quickly and it does not really moisturize only leaves a barriere I doubt that I would repurchase. But this is a very nice cream and I would recommend to try a sample first to see if it works with your skin!