September 30, 2014 | 2129 users online

Treatments (Face) - Sephora - Dark Mark Minimizing Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i actually like this product. i think it works. i had it for awhile and wasn't using it then i decided to start using it daily and it really helped. i really like the scrubbing tip in fact i wish i could find something like that for all my treatment products. the ingredients are good and nothing that is on the dangerous lists. i will finish using this and keep some on hand although hopefully dark marks won't persist as my skin care routine has improved.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I have several melasma spots on my face and chest. For years I've been using a DIY vitamin C (and for many many years now effective SS) and trading off between AmlLactin or Alpha Hydrox 10% (the kind for feet) . I thought I'd give this a whirl since a co-worker had great success.

First of all, the exfoliating tip - IMO = useless. The serum itself is light and only slightly sticky, no stinging, no breaking out or any other reaction and works rather well (the spot on my face have lightened, chest, not so much). However, I don't think it works better than my Alpha Hydrox so for the price point, definitely won't re-purchase. My actual rating is 3.5 (when will MUA allow for .5 ratings??) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by NOLACreoleGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using this on 2/28. I had quite a few new marks on my chin from cystic acne that I picked at. SMH @ myself. I decided to give this a try based on price alone compared to a lot of other dark spot products. Those marks are seriously faded away like 60-65%. I am planning to repurchase this and try to keep using it in hopes that it fades my older, more stubborn marks. Patience is key! You have to be consistent. Based on what I've seen so far I think this may help those marks eventually too!

I'll say again...you have to be patient...

Also...it has an "exfoliating" tip, I'm not too sure how I feel about this tip yet and be SURE the product is turned to closed or you'll lose product.