April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

Unfortunately, this didn't work for my skin. I feel instead of exfoliating, it dried my combination skin out like crazy! I was having great results with the disc version of this scrub, and I wanted to try this on a whim. Well, I regret it very much. I haven't had a horrible acne breakout in a few months. However, after using this, my skin is broken out,dry, flaky, and feels rough to the the touch. I'm sad because I wanted to love this as much as I love the discs, but sadly, this will just go in the giveaway pile. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

I just bought this and I love it! It doesn't even feel like a scrub, great for everyday use. It got all my face makeup off and it felt very clean. great smell too

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

Love this product! Gives you a really clean feeling. It really gets all the dirt and makeup off. It has really gentle scrubbing pieces that make you feel so fresh and clean. Have already repurchased several times!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a great facial scrub for adults who have outgrown the Apricot St. Ives scrub. I use every morning to keep blemishes at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time. I've been having some awful texture on my face lately, all bumpy but nothing coming out. I fished around in my cupboard and found my 3/4 used bottle of this scrub. I purchased the positively radiant wash after I found the scrub, so I could use wash in the morning and scrub at night. It's been just over a week and I can already feel a difference in my skins texture and my skin looks WAY less dull. Sadly, I have had a breakout. I attribute this to stress and the product drawing the gunk to the surface from under my skin. It's interesting that this is happening, considering I used the St Ives green tea scrub every night for 3 months prior to using aveeno again, you'd think the gunk would come out quicker when I use a product with more salicylic acid in it! Anyway, I'll keep using these products and see if the breakouts improve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this twice. I wanted a scrub for the morning to freshen up my face for the day. This is so very gentle -- it almost doesn't even feel like a scrub. The smell is nice, it rinses off well. I love the feeling of my face after using this for the past 8 months. I feel like my skin is brighter with this product, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Sxiao1

Love this product! It's extremely gentle for my sensitive and oily prone skin. Doesn't break me out at all and smells amazing. I've been using this product for over 2-3 months, and I can truly say it makes my face less blemishy and my face has definitely cleared up a lot. If I do get breakouts I think using this speeds up the process, but i'm not sure 'cause i use other products as well. Overall it works really well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Alisava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this scrub today in hopes that it would help get rid of my acne scars. I just used it and my skin looks really shiney and feels smoother. I'm seriously praying that this helps get rid of my acne scars or at least makes them less noticeable + evens out my skin tone a bit. I'm going to use this scrub everyday and i will update this review in a week. Fingers crossed this scrub works !!!!

Update: I have been using this scrub nightly for about a week now, I don't really think it's improved or faded my acne scars, however it does effectively remove all my make-up so i've started using it as a make-up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Mestisanz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just started using this. My skin automatically felt smoother after using this! I have a separate clarins one in the morning and this is my one in the shower (I don't like to share expensive products with hubby hehe). My new fav shower cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This scrub is very gentle and I really like that aspect of it. The scrub particles are small and sparse; the base has a gel consistency to it. It does not break me out; in fact, my skin became fairly clear while I was using this as my morning wash. (But this could also be attributed to other products I was using).

I really liked this product and would repurchase except I have stopped using products with sulfates on my skin or in my hair.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No