January 28, 2015 | 1880 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2015 7:24:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I really like this scrub! But just an FYI: This one is more on the liquid side, as opposed to being a thick scrub. To me, it's more of a cleanser/scrub hybrid rather than a 'true' scrub. Right now, I'm actually using this as my daily cleanser. The exfoliating beads are gentle indeed--no jagged edges of apricot shells or anything like that! It also foams up very slightly, rather than having a thick, copious lather. For me, that aspect is perfect because I find that any face cleanser or scrub that produces tons of foam dries my skin out. As far as the results from the scrubbing action itself, so far I find that this product helps to keep the constant flaky patch on my forehead under control. It's not completely gone, mind you, but at the same time it's not as noticeable anymore. I'll have to update once I've been using this for a little while longer. Overall, great product, and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Loritutors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great facial scrub. Gentle and exfoliating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jsscavt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product every morning for a year now! It is super gentle and leaves your skin both bright and soft. It's a great product and for the price, an absolute steal! I do not recommend to use this if you're looking for something to clear up acne, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Loushes

I have oily/combination skin with occasional acne. I absolutely love this product, as it helps to get rid of dead skin cells every day, twice a day! I don't need to use harsh scrubs or brushes on my face as much as before because of this. It definitely helps me out with my acne. My skin feels softer and looks better. The scrub particles are very small and gentle, yet hard enough to remove dead skin cells. I did not find it drying and the smell is very nice. This product could have been perfect if there was no lauryl sulfate in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As far as the ingredients go it's your basic water, glycerin and SLS blend (like most no frills cleansers) however the exfoliating beads really help scrub the day off your face, I have dry skin and I don't get the tight, dried up feeling after using this. I've used Aveeno's Pore Purifying face wash too and it was nowhere near as good, dried my skin out like crazy that stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by KIreland

I bought this scrub because i heard great things about the Positively Radiant moisturizer. So i thought this would be great as well and i ended up loving it! I love how the beads in the scrub are not too harsh so you can you use everyday like it says. I personally use it every night before bed but i can really tell that over time my skin has evened out and my dark spots have faded. Even though it takes time, i definitely think it is worth it! I also love to use the Positively Radiant Cleanser in the morning

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

Unfortunately, this didn't work for my skin. I feel instead of exfoliating, it dried my combination skin out like crazy! I was having great results with the disc version of this scrub, and I wanted to try this on a whim. Well, I regret it very much. I haven't had a horrible acne breakout in a few months. However, after using this, my skin is broken out,dry, flaky, and feels rough to the the touch. I'm sad because I wanted to love this as much as I love the discs, but sadly, this will just go in the giveaway pile. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

I just bought this and I love it! It doesn't even feel like a scrub, great for everyday use. It got all my face makeup off and it felt very clean. great smell too

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

Love this product! Gives you a really clean feeling. It really gets all the dirt and makeup off. It has really gentle scrubbing pieces that make you feel so fresh and clean. Have already repurchased several times!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a great facial scrub for adults who have outgrown the Apricot St. Ives scrub. I use every morning to keep blemishes at bay.