Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

4.5

on 2/21/2015 8:41:00 PM

I've been using this scrub every morning for the past 5 weeks and it's amazing! It's one of the few face products I've used that actually does as it's advertised. It leaves my skin smooth and bright. It has super fine beads to exfoliate which is good for sensitive skin. Even though it hasn't made all my zits or redness completely disappear, it has definitely made my skin tone more even. Will repurchase and I'll have to check out Aveeno's moisturizers too!

on 2/9/2015 6:41:00 AM

I have just started using this product a couple weeks ago. I have noticed my face looks so much brighter and it really helps to lighten scars. Juts using this product my skin has gotten so much clearer, I have to say I'm impressed!

on 2/7/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

this scrub is so fine, its really gentle and the formula doesn't dry out my skin. I'm not sure about the brightening properties, i wouldn't rely on a cleanser for that alone, but my dark spots aren't too dark and fade fairly quickly. would repurchase.

I really like this scrub! But just an FYI: This one is more on the liquid side, as opposed to being a thick scrub. To me, it's more of a cleanser/scrub hybrid rather than a 'true' scrub. Right now, I'm actually using this as my daily cleanser. The exfoliating beads are gentle indeed--no jagged edges of apricot shells or anything like that! It also foams up very slightly, rather than having a thick, copious lather. For me, that aspect is perfect because I find that any face cleanser or scrub that produces tons of foam dries my skin out. As far as the results from the scrubbing action itself, so far I find that this product helps to keep the constant flaky patch on my forehead under control. It's not completely gone, mind you, but at the same time it's not as noticeable anymore. I'll have to update once I've been using this for a little while longer. Overall, great product, and I would definitely repurchase!

on 12/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great facial scrub. Gentle and exfoliating.

on 9/21/2014 12:22:00 AM

I've been using this product every morning for a year now! It is super gentle and leaves your skin both bright and soft. It's a great product and for the price, an absolute steal! I do not recommend to use this if you're looking for something to clear up acne, though.

on 7/6/2014 11:55:00 PM

I have oily/combination skin with occasional acne. I absolutely love this product, as it helps to get rid of dead skin cells every day, twice a day! I don't need to use harsh scrubs or brushes on my face as much as before because of this. It definitely helps me out with my acne. My skin feels softer and looks better. The scrub particles are very small and gentle, yet hard enough to remove dead skin cells. I did not find it drying and the smell is very nice. This product could have been perfect if there was no lauryl sulfate in it.

on 6/13/2014 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

As far as the ingredients go it's your basic water, glycerin and SLS blend (like most no frills cleansers) however the exfoliating beads really help scrub the day off your face, I have dry skin and I don't get the tight, dried up feeling after using this. I've used Aveeno's Pore Purifying face wash too and it was nowhere near as good, dried my skin out like crazy that stuff.

on 4/26/2014 7:28:00 AM

I bought this scrub because i heard great things about the Positively Radiant moisturizer. So i thought this would be great as well and i ended up loving it! I love how the beads in the scrub are not too harsh so you can you use everyday like it says. I personally use it every night before bed but i can really tell that over time my skin has evened out and my dark spots have faded. Even though it takes time, i definitely think it is worth it! I also love to use the Positively Radiant Cleanser in the morning

on 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Unfortunately, this didn't work for my skin. I feel instead of exfoliating, it dried my combination skin out like crazy! I was having great results with the disc version of this scrub, and I wanted to try this on a whim. Well, I regret it very much. I haven't had a horrible acne breakout in a few months. However, after using this, my skin is broken out,dry, flaky, and feels rough to the the touch. I'm sad because I wanted to love this as much as I love the discs, but sadly, this will just go in the giveaway pile. :(