September 19, 2014 | 1796 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Loushes

I have oily/combination skin with occasional acne. I absolutely love this product, as it helps to get rid of dead skin cells every day, twice a day! I don't need to use harsh scrubs or brushes on my face as much as before because of this. It definitely helps me out with my acne. My skin feels softer and looks better. The scrub particles are very small and gentle, yet hard enough to remove dead skin cells. I did not find it drying and the smell is very nice. This product could have been perfect if there was no lauryl sulfate in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As far as the ingredients go it's your basic water, glycerin and SLS blend (like most no frills cleansers) however the exfoliating beads really help scrub the day off your face, I have dry skin and I don't get the tight, dried up feeling after using this. I've used Aveeno's Pore Purifying face wash too and it was nowhere near as good, dried my skin out like crazy that stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by KIreland

I bought this scrub because i heard great things about the Positively Radiant moisturizer. So i thought this would be great as well and i ended up loving it! I love how the beads in the scrub are not too harsh so you can you use everyday like it says. I personally use it every night before bed but i can really tell that over time my skin has evened out and my dark spots have faded. Even though it takes time, i definitely think it is worth it! I also love to use the Positively Radiant Cleanser in the morning

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

Unfortunately, this didn't work for my skin. I feel instead of exfoliating, it dried my combination skin out like crazy! I was having great results with the disc version of this scrub, and I wanted to try this on a whim. Well, I regret it very much. I haven't had a horrible acne breakout in a few months. However, after using this, my skin is broken out,dry, flaky, and feels rough to the the touch. I'm sad because I wanted to love this as much as I love the discs, but sadly, this will just go in the giveaway pile. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by screensiren

I just bought this and I love it! It doesn't even feel like a scrub, great for everyday use. It got all my face makeup off and it felt very clean. great smell too

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

Love this product! Gives you a really clean feeling. It really gets all the dirt and makeup off. It has really gentle scrubbing pieces that make you feel so fresh and clean. Have already repurchased several times!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a great facial scrub for adults who have outgrown the Apricot St. Ives scrub. I use every morning to keep blemishes at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time. I've been having some awful texture on my face lately, all bumpy but nothing coming out. I fished around in my cupboard and found my 3/4 used bottle of this scrub. I purchased the positively radiant wash after I found the scrub, so I could use wash in the morning and scrub at night. It's been just over a week and I can already feel a difference in my skins texture and my skin looks WAY less dull. Sadly, I have had a breakout. I attribute this to stress and the product drawing the gunk to the surface from under my skin. It's interesting that this is happening, considering I used the St Ives green tea scrub every night for 3 months prior to using aveeno again, you'd think the gunk would come out quicker when I use a product with more salicylic acid in it! Anyway, I'll keep using these products and see if the breakouts improve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this twice. I wanted a scrub for the morning to freshen up my face for the day. This is so very gentle -- it almost doesn't even feel like a scrub. The smell is nice, it rinses off well. I love the feeling of my face after using this for the past 8 months. I feel like my skin is brighter with this product, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Sxiao1

Love this product! It's extremely gentle for my sensitive and oily prone skin. Doesn't break me out at all and smells amazing. I've been using this product for over 2-3 months, and I can truly say it makes my face less blemishy and my face has definitely cleared up a lot. If I do get breakouts I think using this speeds up the process, but i'm not sure 'cause i use other products as well. Overall it works really well for me.