October 31, 2014 | 1613 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance - Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by MegGirl1205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this primer! It looks great under any shadow or by itself. No creases and shadow stays prefect all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by rikagoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this primer. It is perfect to add a soft gold shimmer under your shadow. This primer is pretty enough to wear on its own and I've even got compliments on my "eyeshadow" when I've only been wearing the primer, but it is subtle enough for a daytime look. I've lately been layering it under the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for a nice rose-gold look. The only drawback is the price, but a tiny amount goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by SmellsLikeChanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am already a huge fan of TF Shadow Insurance, so when I saw this "Champagne" version, I had to have it. It is described as a "Nude Shimmer" Eye Shadow Primer...
It does it's job just like the original-- it holds eye makeup on GREAT-- But the best thing is, I would and WILL be wearing this stuff DAILY, even as a plain, simple, naked look... It is such a gorgeous color!! It is barely beige, just enough to contrast your lids and even out the color, but also leaves a very faint shimmer-- I don't know, almost like a liquid highlighter would look? But absolutely NO glimmer or glitter here! It is not frosty in the LEAST bit. It is just PERFECTION!! This is the shade of cream eyeshadow that I have always hoped for and purchased MANY cream e/s in hopes of resulting in a color like this. It ALMOST looks dewy, but definitely does not FEEL dewy, because just like the original TF SI, it dries nicely, holds well, and isn't greasy (or dewy, for that matter)... I have a feeling I will be going through this stuff like MAD. I plan on stocking up on back-ups ASAP. I rarely do a full-face with makeup, but this stuff will be a daily staple, since it makes my eyes look INCREDIBLE and polished and sexy WITHOUT EFFORT!! Never before has something SO simple made my eyes look SO nice!! I'm serious, no exaggeration here-- this stuff is my new favorite.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No