Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Champagne

4.9

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Stearate, Tocopherol, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-12, Gold, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

on 5/5/2015 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I do prefer the original, but this is great too. I've this using this every day recently.

on 4/22/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this primer. Not only does it help increase the longevity shadows and liners, but it looks soo nice worn by itself. It's the perfect,subtle, soft and slightly shimmery (but NOT tacky) color. I wear it everyday by itself, put on some eyeliner, and it looks great! It has a way of making you look polished and brightening the eye area with so little effort effort. I will continue to repurchase!

on 1/18/2015 8:14:00 PM

This primer is a beautiful, neutral color. I would often wear it alone as a cream shadow and it was delicate and brightening. My eyeshadow never creased while wearing this, and the primer definitely amped up the pigmentation of my powder shadow.

I like that it comes in a tube as this is a hygienic means of packaging.

I probably wouldn't purchase again, however, because I have become much more conscious of toxic ingredients in cosmetics and now opt for the cleanest ingredients possible.

on 12/28/2014 11:53:00 PM

I got the Black Friday set from Sephora with the champagne mini. I love using it on its own and underneath my Naked palette shadows. Did not expect to like it as much as I do but will likely buy a full size when my mini is done.

Champagne is amazing compared to candle light!!!! Although, I do prefer the color of candlelight to champagne because champagne is a true metallic gold and to me... not an every day color. Champagne stays on for hours!! It doesn't crease, its lightweight, and could even be used alone. I really recommend this for people who love to wear gold shadows or primers.

on 11/11/2014 11:58:00 AM

Love it! Totally falls under the "lazy girl makeup".
I wear this on it's own when i am in a hurry. Takes a few seconds to apply all over the eyelids, but it makes you look awake and put together. I get so many compliments when i wear this.
It stays on all day, and with just a little eyeliner you can have a nice look in no time.

on 11/9/2014 1:32:00 PM

Amazing!!! No creases whatsoever and my eye shadow stays on all day. This stuff alone is absolutely gorgeous too - kind of like a rosey shimmery color, so beautiful. I wear it without eye shadow over it on the days that I'm feeling extra lazy! :)

on 10/14/2014 3:35:00 PM

Love this primer! It looks great under any shadow or by itself. No creases and shadow stays prefect all day!

on 12/26/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this primer. It is perfect to add a soft gold shimmer under your shadow. This primer is pretty enough to wear on its own and I've even got compliments on my "eyeshadow" when I've only been wearing the primer, but it is subtle enough for a daytime look. I've lately been layering it under the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for a nice rose-gold look. The only drawback is the price, but a tiny amount goes a long way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am already a huge fan of TF Shadow Insurance, so when I saw this "Champagne" version, I had to have it. It is described as a "Nude Shimmer" Eye Shadow Primer...
It does it's job just like the original-- it holds eye makeup on GREAT-- But the best thing is, I would and WILL be wearing this stuff DAILY, even as a plain, simple, naked look... It is such a gorgeous color!! It is barely beige, just enough to contrast your lids and even out the color, but also leaves a very faint shimmer-- I don't know, almost like a liquid highlighter would look? But absolutely NO glimmer or glitter here! It is not frosty in the LEAST bit. It is just PERFECTION!! This is the shade of cream eyeshadow that I have always hoped for and purchased MANY cream e/s in hopes of resulting in a color like this. It ALMOST looks dewy, but definitely does not FEEL dewy, because just like the original TF SI, it dries nicely, holds well, and isn't greasy (or dewy, for that matter)... I have a feeling I will be going through this stuff like MAD. I plan on stocking up on back-ups ASAP. I rarely do a full-face with makeup, but this stuff will be a daily staple, since it makes my eyes look INCREDIBLE and polished and sexy WITHOUT EFFORT!! Never before has something SO simple made my eyes look SO nice!! I'm serious, no exaggeration here-- this stuff is my new favorite.