October 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Palettes - Catrice - Absolute Nude

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to palette for a nude look. Be carefull during application for fall-out, specially with the highlighters. Nice and warm colours, but I miss some matt textures in it, though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by blahblahh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very pretty and practical palette to look at, something that I had thought would be able to carry me from morning to night. However, the reality is quite different because pigmentation is weak and there is no way this will last for the whole day. Remember the old technology of eye shadows in the 90s where you have to swipe like mad and at the end of the day you'd end up with almost nothing on your lids? This palette is a rendezvous of the era, although to be fair with eye primer it'll last for 5-6 hours before gently fading.

Please note that as NC20, I have to swipe this repeatedly for the colours to show. I have doubts whether they would suit darker skin ladies.

Its saving graces are:
1. The luminosity of the sheen. I just love it. Time to time I like having something sheer and understated on my lids, something that do not scream 'I put on eye makeup' but still look polished and put together.
2. Because it's sheer, blending isn't an issue.
3. Slim & compact packaging.

Will I repurchase? No. It doesn't measure up to Catrice's single quads and perform very poorly compared to most palletes in the market. Oh, the darkest colour is extremely patchy. You've been warned.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mellire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for one month now.

I simply love nude and natural eye shadows, that's why I was looking for a good palette.
Honestly, the design of the palette was one of the key reason I've chosen this palette, haha!
In my opinion it looks quite similar to the palettes from urban decay!

Now to the product itself: I think it's satisfactory.
The shades are well chosen and pretty. The given brush is good, but there're better ones. However I don't like how the shades are pigmented...The effect is ok, but not excellent!
That's why I'm convinced that's a good palette for a good price...but there're better palettes!
Consequently I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not wear eyeshadows very often so I was looking for a good eyeshadow
palette with good quality & affordable price also I love nude eyeshadow colors
as I do not like making heavy smokey eye makeup. Catrice was a good choice
the colors looks awsome on the palette . the material of the eyeshadow is very soft
but the pigmentation is weak I have to reapply it many times to make colors appear
also it happens with very dark colors on the palettes as well
Edit. I raised the overall rating to 4 as I put a creamy primer I tried to apply it with an eyeshadow brush
instead of the eyeshadow sponge applicator & the result was much better & the colors
became more intense

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by elvieann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this palette but I don't wear elaborate eye make up; for more buildable colour you probably have to pay more. The shades all happen to suit me, whereas I felt with the Naked palettes I would have been spending €50 and only use a third of them. I use it with a matt brown that I bought separately as it does not have a matt shade.

I have sensitive eyes and this did not leave me red. It lasted well even when I sweated a bit after eating a spicy curry but came off with an oil cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've come to expect decent to excellent quality from Catrice products, but this one was just so-so. Many of the shades are not very well pigmented. Every shade is shimmery, not a single matte to be found. There was a bit of fallout from some of the shades, most notably the lightest shade on the left of the palette which was a giant glitter shimmer ball of fallout. The texture of some of the shadows is nice, but overall quality is hit or miss. The packaging looks ok, but after only lightly dropping this onto my makeup counter, a pan broke free from the base and cracked an entire shadow. Handle with care! If you're looking for a Catrice brand nude assortment, the individual shades in their line are of far better quality and you can mix and match them easily to create something nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by igotalittledevil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

from the packaging it looks nice, well choice on the color, all shimmer, but not too overwhelming. but the color pay off is SAD! light not bright enough, dark not dark enough, really powder quality, so when you apply it on the lid powder falling all over, but still cant complet a decent look. color cant be built up, over and over, it just staying like the first layer …… for this price, the quality only can say fine, but after use eye shadow from bigger brand, this is just way too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by andy5251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing amazing but some basic browns suitable for anyone does the job required

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Jasmijnx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice eyeshadow pallet, not amazing but it will work for a make up beginner that does not care that mutch for pigmentation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Jozefien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love it.nice colors,great price.would recommend it to my friends