Ulta Glitter Eye Top Coat

on 12/23/2013 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!!! I love anything glittery/shimmery, especially around the holidays. I put down a primer, then a cream shadow and pat thison over it. The colors i have are fairy princess (nude w/multi color glitter), put a ring on it (silver w / multi color glitter), bronze bombshell (chocolate brown w/ bronze glitter) and glitz girl (peach w/silver glitter). I feel that these are chunky with the exception of bronze bombshell. Bronze bombshell is the least glittery ( still very glittery though!!) but it also is the most pigmented. I have little to no fallout when i use these, I find if you gently pat it over a cream shadow you will have no problems. Overall I love these

on 7/6/2013 6:40:00 PM

Review is for the color Gold Digger. Nice color, not to "glittery". Sits well as a top coat. I use it on the lid and in the corners of the eye and a little under the eye on top of liner. Lasts all day. Enjoy!!

on 3/19/2013 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this in the BOGO sale a few weeks ago. I got the color Fairy Princess, which looks like a very pale pink with different colored glitter. I think it's beautiful. I use a damp brush to apply it so I can pack it on with very little fall out.

I don't think I would purchase this color again, only because it will probably last me forever. I do want to buy Glam Rock (purple), Deep End (teal), and High Maintenance (moss green...or maybe money green, hence the name LOL). Right now they are $4, which is a great deal, IMO. If you love glitter, definitely try it. I'm actually thinking of somehow putting some on top of my nail polish. I think it would look fab!

on 3/14/2013 9:17:00 PM

In the interest of full disclosure, I bought this with no real interest in ever wearing it outside of my house. Why, you may ask? Well, I am in my mid-30's and really can't pull off the super-glittery look anymore. (Disclaimer: some women over 30 can really rock the super-glittery look. I am not one of them). However, I love glitter and will go OTT once in a while just for fun or to amuse my DH.

When I saw these, Ulta was having a BOGO sale which brought these down to $4 each. At that price, I could justify picking up one or two. I picked out Fairy Princess and Put a Ring on It, colors I probably wouldn't wear to the office, but looked like fun. Ulta shadows aren't exactly revered on the M/U Board here, so I didn't expect much.

These are surprisingly good quality. While they're not terribly pigmented on their own, they do indeed add a good amount of sparkle to e/s and are easy to apply with little, if any, fallout.

These are most definitely fun, and if you're a glitter fan or closeted glitter fan (like me), you can't beat the price. If you like UD's more glittery shadows, you'll probably like these.