Aveeno Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

3.7

Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Fragrance, Carbomer, PEG-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium(Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

My favourite of all the wipes on the market. I find them very soft and gentle and they remove makeup well. I took of a lippie because theyre scented...but I always wash my face after using so it doesn't affect me...but I know a lot of people wipe and go so...to each her own. Love these!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT!

These wipes work fantastic! They remove all your make up and is extremely gentle on your skin. I have very dry skin with patches of Eczema. They leave your skin clean and feeling moisturized....so moisturized, i sometimes forget to put on my night cream. Plus, it keeps my eczema calm.

Purchasing my 4th package.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using wipes because I got eyelash extensions and it is recommended not to get them wet if you can avoid it. Wipes work great for this so I'm not splashing a bunch of water on my eye area. I had tried some other brands of wipes in the past and they either irritated my skin (somewhat sensitive, rosacea) or left a greasy film behind. These wipes take off all my makeup and are very gentle. I haven't experienced any irritation or redness with them at all. Also I love the packaging with the plastic top instead of some wipes that just have a sticker closure.

These wipes burn my eyes!!!

I loved these wipes, for a while. They do a great job at removing makeup and have just the right amount of ..[brain fart].. wetness? They never irritated my skin or left that annoying residue on my face that some wipes have in the past. They are pretty fragrant, but I actually really liked the way they smelled when I first started using them. Oddly enough, the reason I stopped using these is because the smell started to get to me after a while. I don't know why, but all of a sudden it started giving me headaches :(. I've since switched to Boots' beautiful skin quick thinking wipes (love those by the way), but if it weren't for the random headache issue I'd probably still be using Aveeno's.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

These are nice if you have dry skin/dry patches. They remove my eye makeup (I don't use them for full face makeup or sunscreen removal) well and don't leave my skin feeling tight. They are also nice if you are coming in from gardening or something and your face just feels a bit grimy/sweaty but you don't want to wash your face with a regular facewash. I find my face dries out so much lately if I wash too often. These do sting around the eyes just a little and I'm not sure how I feel about the scent, it's not strong but I don't really like it. I did not break out from these. I also found them a little expensive, on sale for 9.99 for 25 wipes at shoppers. The Life brand face wipes are about that price for 56 wipes (on sale). I would probably repurchase since these are so gentle on my skin but I also may try other brands or stick with simple micellar water. Worth a look but not anything special.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I decided to try these on a whim when I ran out of my normal makeup wipes. I just finished the package and feel like I've formed an opinion on them. These are marketed for sensitive skin, which I have, and my main issue with them is that they are fragranced. Although the fragrance isn't super strong, it's definitely a noticeable floral scent. Fragrance is not great for sensitive skin, and I don't understand why companies put it in products marketed for sensitive skin. But aside from the fragrance issue, I do like how these perform. They remove makeup probably better than any wipe I've tried so far. They don't irritate my skin, and they do leave it feeling soft and clean.The packaging is resealable and they stay moist until the end. So although I'm a little torn on the fragrance issue, I would probably still repurchase these in the future. They are a good drugstore option that truly removes makeup without drying out skin.

I thought this product worked great, and removed my makeup easily

Aveeno's Ultra Calming Make-Up Removing Wipes are the best ever!! Especially for those who have very sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and Rosaca. I have tried Neutrogena's wipes, & Burt's Bees wipes for sensitive skin. With both make up removers they left my skin irritated, red, with tiny break outs along my check bones and burning. Which may I add would last all for up to 2 days sometimes. Also, with Burt's Bees wipes I found that the wipe itself was a little to dry and in turn did not get all the make up off my face very well. Aveeno's wipes are amazing. They have just enough product on them, they don't leave my face feeling dry, they don't leave me red, itchy, irritated, pimply, or burning. I have been using them for over 2 years now. I always try to see what else is out there and see if there is something a little cheaper that works just as great. I always wind up back with my Aveeno wipes. To me this is a perfect product for anyone at any age, I have gotten many people hooked on these wipes from my mother, aunt, to a few friends. I strongly recommend it for the sensitive skin people it is without a doubt the best for our type of skin.

I love these wipes. They remove all types of make up easily, and are very gentle to the skin. Will purchase again and again. The scent is not off putting, and they do not make me break out like some other wipes have done in the past (Garnier/ Equate/Biovea/ Neutrogena). Love them!