January 31, 2015 | 2075 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MissDiior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Aveeno's Ultra Calming Make-Up Removing Wipes are the best ever!! Especially for those who have very sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and Rosaca. I have tried Neutrogena's wipes, & Burt's Bees wipes for sensitive skin. With both make up removers they left my skin irritated, red, with tiny break outs along my check bones and burning. Which may I add would last all for up to 2 days sometimes. Also, with Burt's Bees wipes I found that the wipe itself was a little to dry and in turn did not get all the make up off my face very well. Aveeno's wipes are amazing. They have just enough product on them, they don't leave my face feeling dry, they don't leave me red, itchy, irritated, pimply, or burning. I have been using them for over 2 years now. I always try to see what else is out there and see if there is something a little cheaper that works just as great. I always wind up back with my Aveeno wipes. To me this is a perfect product for anyone at any age, I have gotten many people hooked on these wipes from my mother, aunt, to a few friends. I strongly recommend it for the sensitive skin people it is without a doubt the best for our type of skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 4:03:00 AM More reviews by OceanNymph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these wipes. They remove all types of make up easily, and are very gentle to the skin. Will purchase again and again. The scent is not off putting, and they do not make me break out like some other wipes have done in the past (Garnier/ Equate/Biovea/ Neutrogena). Love them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These makeup wipes are average to me they get the job done by removing the make-up gently and efficiently. I am NOT a fan of the fragrance it is a little strong and I feel like there is a slight residue once it dries. A plus is that each cloth is saturated. I always make sure to wash my face afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jaquelnat

THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE! I advise anyone with sensitive skin to steer clear away from this product. These wipes caused an allergic reaction to my fave instead of "ultra calming".

First off, it left an oily film on my face. Second, it did not take off my eye makeup (liner and mascara) very well. Third, it left a stinging sensation around the eye area. Lastly, my whole face started to itch an hour or two prior to using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product. I've used the Neutrogena wipes religiously until I found these babies. The wipes themselves are light yet durable. They leave your face feeling soft and fresh. The neutrogena wipes left my face feeling so greasy. So happy I found this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Aveeno Removing Wipes in the green packaging.

Went on vacation for a week and didn't have any eye makeup remover so my mom brought these as an alternative. Yes, it does remove, but boy does it burn. And boy does it sting. I don't even have sensitive skin! I use the strongest acne products available but no, this one takes the cake.

Even if I could bear the sting or had a reason to use wipes on a daily basis (which I don't buy into even on vacation), after coming back after a week, I HAD WRINKLES UNDER MY EYES FROM HOW MUCH IT DEPLETED MY SKIN OF MOISTURE. The skin around my eyes looked like CRAP. Dry (super oily skin here), saggy, etc!

WRINKLES. Thank God they were temporary, I immediately lotioned them up for the next 2 days and they were gone but I can't even imagine using this on a daily basis. Jeez the nightmare. Aveeno, advance your aging! I'm sure every girl wants that =
Not.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by erinkaulback

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These seem to work pretty well for other people but for me they were horrible! They are VERY heavily scented and in my opinion it isn't even a nice scent. They burned my eyes trying to remove my mascara and couldn't even get my eyeliner(pencil) all the way off. But I think the worst thing about them is the disgusting oily residue they leave on your skin and anything they touch - I had to wash my face with cleanser to get all the grease off my face and hands. I'll stick to my Simple wipes from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by janeyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these things. They are my favorite makeup remover wipes in the world, and the only ones I've ever tried that don't sting my eyes when I try to take my mascara off. I don't really notice the smell at all, but I know other people find it very off-putting. I think one of the best parts about these wipes is the packaging. The lid snaps closed to keep the wipes fresh. I buy these over and over again I love them so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rockabillyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Takes eye make up off very well. I like the texture of the wipe. Very moisturizing and gentle. Doesn't leave the sticky residue that other wipes can leave on my skin.

Would buy agian when on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by XJP

This takes your make up nicely. I like how it doesn't feel like my skin is dried out after use. Now I did notice somedays when I come home and not take the make up off, I would use this instead, but for some reason it came a few tiny pimples here and there. My biggest peeve about this product would be the smell though. It's quite strong! It's decent and does what it needs to, but because of the smell I would rather go with Neutrogena's version of this.