Got 2 Be Beach Trippin' Salt Waving Spray

3.8

on 3/26/2015 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have yet to have a bad experience with any of this line of products. This stuff really works for waves and isn't sticky/tacky whatsoever. And like the rest of the line, its smells good and is pretty cheap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. I have really damaged hair so I was looking for something to make my hair more wavy instead of using a curling iron or a wand (Not Harry Potter wand lol) and I found this to be a great alternative. I love the way it smells and leaves my hair looking shiny. I recommend this, the only thing I don't like about it is how small the bottle is. Other than that I recommend it!

This is a great product! I saw it on my aunt's dresser when I was about to jump into the pool and bought after using it. Just a few sprays on my damp hair does the trick with a little teasing- and the price is great for the amount of product. The end result is soft, very nice mermaid-y waves. There's only a tiny scent of salt when you spray, but after that there isn't any smell. The only con is that my hair goes a little flat after a while, but my hair is very thick and hard to keep voluminous. Definitely will be buying again for my summer do's!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

If you want perfect wavy & shiny looking hair that stays fresh all day then this is the BEST!!!!
I just love this stuff!
By far the best I have come across.
Leaves hair shiny even though it is semi stiff.
I was using the (OGX) Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray which left salt particles in my hair that looked like paint!
I just wish the bottle was bigger LOL!

I must be doing something wrong. I have read many great reviews on the product but I felt that this product did nothing but make my hair oily, heavy and look frizzy and messy. I have been looking for a salt water spray for my hair, and decided to pick this one up at my local Walmart because it was a great price and I heard tons of great stuff about it. I tried this product when my hair was damp and another time when it was dry. My hair felt greasy when I first applied the product, and as I let it air dry, it felt very heavy. My hair looked more messy and frizzy than anything, just like I got out of bed! The messiness could have probably been easily fixed but combing it out or something, but my the texture and oily feeling in my hair just completly turned me away from this product.

on 9/25/2013 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I recently purchased this texture spray. I have naturally wavey hair, but I wanted more define and less frizzy beach waves. After a shower, I spray this on my damp hair, hand scrunch, and let it air dry. Heat seems to just frizz it up and it does nothing to dry hair but make it feel too dry. It doesn't really eliminate frizz or give me the super beachy waves I want, but it gives me much more define waves than my natural hair. It provides very basic function and is cheap, but it doesn't give me what I want in a texture spray and I'm skeptic about the ingredients. Will try a new salt spray after this runs out (:

on 8/1/2013 10:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great salt spray. Pretty cheap, cute packaging, and makes my hair really wavy. I just spray this on damp hair, scrunch it, and when it's dry just finger brush it out and add dry shampoo for volume, and I'm done. My hair routine is so simplified it is crazy!

on 7/25/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's pretty good. My hair is long and thick and it's naturally wavy but it's very frizzy. When I used this is was less frizzy, but only a little increase in waves. I want to try another brand, but for now this one will do.

on 7/21/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick, curly/wavy hair and have been using this on top of a leave-in conditioner. I like this because it's cheaper than a salon brand that I've been using (and loved). It doesn't leave a filmy, sticky texture so I just get nicer, more-defined waves. I'm not sure if I'd get this again or just buy my salon brand and dilute it so that it's not so sticky.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this spray a lot! I spray some in when my hair is a bit damp, scrunch my hair and I get great waves and texture. I prefer using this to mousses or anything like that, because it doesn't make my hair hard or crispy. I also really like the smell, but some people may find it a little strong, but it does go away pretty quickly. All in all, I will definitely repurchase when I run out!