August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I am, like the other happy reviewers, thrilled that Clairol brought this back, and really hope they never discontinue it again. I absolutely love it--works great, economical, smells amazing. I tried some of Clairol's newer Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners and found the names cute but didn't care for any of them. I put the conditioner in, wait about a minute, then comb through and rinse thoroughly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS IS GREAT STUFF! I started using this (yellow bottles) when they brought back the original yellow (Camomile) and Pink (Ros Hips) versions in 2013. I was looking for a drugstore brand that was simple and straightforward and did the job and made my hair look good (what a concept--a beauty product that works). So glad I found this again. My hair now looks amazing, healthy, shiny but not from product, just looks naturally shiny like young children's hair. That is pretty hard to achieve on 40-something hair. I brought these products to my sister's house and got her hooked. Ditto for my mom. I don't use a ton of this as it is not needed and mostly on the ends and work some in toward roots then rinse quickly. I highlight my hair so it needs conditioner. My sister has really dry, bleached/highlighted hair and she uses really expensive products. She couldn't believe this worked so well! It smells great (as opposed to the Herbal Essence curvy bottles which all smell fake and gross to me and don't work). My hair has literally never looked better. If you are looking for a simple shampoo, nice smell, drugstore product that makes your hair look naturally healthy--this is it! I have a review on the shampoo, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Was so glad HE brought back some of it's old products! I purchased this and the shampoo. Did not like it at all! Left my hair knotted and flat, flat, flat! Looked coated no matter how much I rinsed. I wish they would bring back the pink one. It had rose hips in it and smelled so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by crazygoddess77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm thrilled that they brought this back, I've missed this line! And the lower sulfates/no silicone makes it that much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This was my favorite for ages!!!!!! Glad to see its back and still great as ever. It makes my long, blonde color treated, wavy hair feel soft and look shiny. The smell is wonderful and the product is light yet still very effective. Will definitely use again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad Clairol brought this back too. I loved using this when I was in middle school and high school. It has the same floral fragrance I remember and it still smells wonderful. Wish they could bottle this fragrance! The formula does have cones, but my frizzy hair does not mind it. It gives great slip and I was able to detangle my hair easily after my shower. I had softness and shine as promised. I also had very little halo frizz when my hair dried. I normally buy the pink bottle, but the yellow bottle is just as good. If you have had general success with Herbal Essences products, then you will love this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rustybag

This is a nice, light conditioner that has that great Herbal Essences scent that became popular in the 90s. It works well on my fine, oilier at roots, drier at ends hair. Leaves it very shiny. Don't believe the false advertising, though, this *does* contains silicones (cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone) and the shampoo **does** contain sulfates. However, my hair needs it since the matching shampoo is so drying, otherwise I would never get the tangles out (however the pink 'smoothing' formula was not as drying on my hair, so I have been mixing the 2 together and it's been working better). Overall, I like this conditioner and it's only $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mommala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so happy to see this back on the shelves! I found it at Target. This is the most amazing conditioner out there. This is sooo much better than the current line of HE shampoo/conditioner. My hair feels so soft and is much more controllable after using this. Having tried everything under the sun and having similar results, frizzy poofy hair, I guess I figured my hair had changed with age and that was that. Not so! It has made a huge difference in how my hair looks, feels and behaves. I feel like I just got my old hair back.......Gorgeous scent, too. Listen to Mommala.......try it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

Well it's about time they brought back the classic! You just can't beat the "original" smell of Herbal Essences. This crap they put out on the market these last several years has been nothing but junk. My hair feels clean, moisturized but not weighed down, and the scent lasts all day.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No