By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-primer

3.0

Very pleased with it. I have problem with hydrating my skin that is why I chose a primer with Hyaluronic acid. I recently started using the miracle powder of the brand By Terry then I ordered the Light Expert foundation and the primer as makeup experts tend to suggest to use the same brand for different steps of the makeup process to strengthen the interaction between the steps.
My primer does it all. As the main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, it erases wrinkles, enlarged pores and blemishes. I must add that I started also using Clarisonic Mia at the same time, which might have also helped to diminish the pores. Primer has a matt finish so you do not get oily or all shiny. If you use it with By Terry Light Expert foundation and the hyluronic transparent powder you will feel the difference. It transforms the way your skin looks and feels. Silky, smooth, healthy and glowing. If you can afford it and you like to try innovations and such, go for it, you will not regret.

on 8/8/2014 11:29:00 AM

This is absolutely useless. It is expensive, irritating to use because of the screw on cap, seperates if you don't shake it before squeezing some out, smells and looks like sorbelene cream (a product I personally detest) and does nothing for the skin whatsoever, no refining or pores, no extra long lasting foundation.
Don't waste your money.

on 10/1/2013 3:59:00 AM

First impressions: it goes on nicely, evens out texture and has a reasonable brightening effect without obvious shimmer or sparkle. It makes skin matte but clear, though it does not cover brown spots; it just makes skin look brighter as I said. Unlike other By Terry products, it doesnt have a strong scent - which I am thankful for. I applied some BobbiBrown Skin foundation over it and By Terry Hyaluronic powder: matte finish, sort of clear skin effect.
I will wear it to work tomorrow and update review.

on 3/13/2013 9:57:00 AM

I'm giving this a low mark because the product description is VERY mis-leading and had I known more about it, I would NOT have purchased it.

The concept is that this is a primer that erases/fills in lines, pores, etc to create a flawless base for any foundation. The product is also described as bringing moisture to the skin so it's great for all types.

NOT true.

It works by bringing moisture FROM the AIR to the skin. Well, ok. It's not like your spritzing water onto your face to keep it moist, however.. and THERE is the problem if you have dry skin.

Oily chicks, you'll love this product. It goes on with a cool sensation and dries to a matte finish. It stays matte... the entire time. I have DRY skin, this made me look HORRIBLE. Under foundation my skin looked dehydrated, dry, sickly. Just... terrible. And I used it UNDER a By Terry foundation and OVER a By Terry moisturizer. Terrible.

Now, no where on the site or the product does it say this is NOT for dry skin. I looked at blogs reviewing it, nothing. It wasn't until I went to the Barneys site that it read "For normal to combination skin". Ahhhhh... dry skin chicks KNOW this means DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT, lol.

Does it fill in everything? Yes, it does which is why I gave it 2 lips. You don't need much and it blends on very easily. The cooling sensation is great. But, dry skin ladies, STAY AWAY. Not a good thing for us.