BeneFit Cosmetics Oo La Lift

on 7/11/2015 1:03:00 AM

Not a huge fan of this product. On the plus side, it is a nice, glowy pale pink colour that suits my skin tone well. But if I apply it under my eyes it sinks into every crease, and will sit on concealer/foundation and make it look streaky. Same if I apply it on top of cheekbones or under browbones - it will streak any foundation or eyeshadow that I have there. For a nice glowy but subtle highlighter, I much prefer a powder like MUA's Undress Your Skin.

on 6/9/2014 9:55:00 PM

I have one use for this product and for that it does a phenomenal job! I use it on the inner and outer corners of my eyes to give me a "wide awake" look when I need it most. The highlighter is sheer, pinkish and pearlescent and too much used around the eyes would just give me a scary, pearlescent raccoon eyed look, but just dabbing a little in the inner and outer corners really brightens my eyes when I didn't get enough sleep the night before.

on 3/13/2013 7:46:00 AM

I love a lot of benefit stuff but this one is so bad. I got a few samples of it and it is this creamy pink looking liquid. It is supposed to brighten your under eye area. I have tried it goes on very sheer and liquidy does NOT do what it says. It does not brighten or moisturize or anything like that. It just felt like a thin eye cream but did nothing for fact it made my concealer crease when I put it over it. Not pretty. Not worth the money...HUGE thumbs DOWN