BeneFit Cosmetics Oo La Lift

2.7

on 7/11/2015 1:03:00 AM

Not a huge fan of this product. On the plus side, it is a nice, glowy pale pink colour that suits my skin tone well. But if I apply it under my eyes it sinks into every crease, and will sit on concealer/foundation and make it look streaky. Same if I apply it on top of cheekbones or under browbones - it will streak any foundation or eyeshadow that I have there. For a nice glowy but subtle highlighter, I much prefer a powder like MUA's Undress Your Skin.

on 6/9/2014 9:55:00 PM

I have one use for this product and for that it does a phenomenal job! I use it on the inner and outer corners of my eyes to give me a "wide awake" look when I need it most. The highlighter is sheer, pinkish and pearlescent and too much used around the eyes would just give me a scary, pearlescent raccoon eyed look, but just dabbing a little in the inner and outer corners really brightens my eyes when I didn't get enough sleep the night before.

on 3/13/2013 7:46:00 AM

I love a lot of benefit stuff but this one is so bad. I got a few samples of it and it is this creamy pink looking liquid. It is supposed to brighten your under eye area. I have tried it out...it goes on very sheer and liquidy ..it does NOT do what it says. It does not brighten or moisturize or anything like that. It just felt like a thin eye cream but did nothing for it...in fact it made my concealer crease when I put it over it. Not pretty. Not worth the money...HUGE thumbs DOWN