July 29, 2014 | 1589 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by monka191

This product did not worked on me.
I found it quite thick, very visible on my skin, and
I haven't seen any differences.
I prefer Mac primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xochristinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I very rarely wear foundation. I could always feel that it was on my face. So I wanted to try something that would have an effect on my skin that was not over the top, nor be able to feel it with my fingers.

This product did exactly that for me! It did a great job and didn't feel like I was wearing it! I also have dry/sensitive skin, so the cream like substance really helped me.
Would definitely buy this again when it runs out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, I don't use it everyday as I like to use foundation but its nice for non-make up days to make me look fresh and awake as its a very light and natural looking product. I have mixed race skin so a beige colour with yellow undertones, as others have said, it is a very orange colour when first applied which really shocked me but if you haven't put too much on, after a few minutes it calms down and matches to your skin tone. I find this product is put to best use on holiday when I don't want to wear a full face but still want a little bit of something, as it changes colour to match your skin I only need one product because I can keep applying it thoughout my holiday even though my skin is tanning. One down side is that it does seem to promote dry patches when applied on naked skin but I always moisturise before any products go on my face so this isnt a massive issue for me personlly. All in I'm quite happy with this and it will always be my goto when I hit the beach!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by kirsty9114

I have never written a review on make up alley, but when I saw the rating for this product I find that it did NOT do any justice for it. Like with all products you've got to have the skin type that suits it. I have typical fair-medium asian skin tone, combination skin, a few acne scarring and I absolutely love this product. If you're after a product that provides a foundation-like coverage, this is not the product for you. What I was looking for in this product was something that covers my blemishes, acne scarring but still thin enough to look like bare skin, and this product does the job. I can't say that it has a long lasting power, but it lasts a good 6-8 hours. Although I have to be honest that it did not cover my darker acne scars, but like with anything else I use, I put concealer on on top of it anyways. If you have oilier skin you might want to put a powder over it, but for my combination skin I don't need to put anything on it and its perfect. I understand why some people don't like this product due to the colour range, but that's pretty much the only downside.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this & I have used up the full tube; however I haven't rushed out & bought anymore. I probably would if it was on offer but despite loving it I'm not dying to repurchase it for some reason

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I thought it was really fun and interesting to see how the CC Cream turned from purple to skin-colour. It IS fascinating! Though, with that being said, on the skin it's really not that amazing. It makes my skin look even drier and extremely orange. I think L'Oreal should have worked more on this product before they released it, as they need to make it adjust more to people's different skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by EsDawet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was excited when I got my hands on L'Oreal CC Cream Anti-Dullness. The color of the cream is light purple which means that it can correct skin tone. The texture is very thin, runny almost like water so it is very easy to spread evenly on my face and blend it onto my skin. It has no disturbing smell too. Since it corrects skin tone, it cannot cover my redness, acne scars and dark spots on my face. Though it can correct my dark circles a bit, it is not awesome. So in my opinion, this CC cream can be used as makeup base.
Unfortunately, this product got oxidized on my face. It turned my face orangey (orangish?). I tried to use it 2x without any other makeup to no avail. it still turned my face into orangey color. I tried to use BB cream and then foundation on another day on top of this CC cream, the result was the same. My face looked orangey. To make it worse, it caused breakout every time I used this CC cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

As a girl who loves her beauty sleep I'm a big fan of multi tasking products that can mean an all important 5 minutes extra in bed. Therefore I'm on the hunt for a perfect BB/CC cream that I can quickly apply before work.

This small tube claims big things
- flawless coverage
- perfectly even skin texture
- fresh dewy glow
- 24 hour hydration
- SPF 12

But what really sold it to me was the 'magique', the cream itself is a cool lavender colour which transforms to something more fleshy toned when applied to skin. I was so excited to use this, but my initial amazement at the hocus pocus was short lived. This CC cream is soo orange, and no amout of rubbing, blending or bronzing can make it look natural.

The coverage is average, as is the hydration. I've noticed no difference in skin texture. I much prefer the maybelline BB cream which boasts a hefty SPF 30.

Sorry l'oreal, this product has hardly left me spellbound.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was intrigued by this stuff and tried it on the back of my hand in a shop. It goes from white, to a peachy tinted balm which is easy to blend. I would never use it all over my face, but tbh, I haven't actually seen it's uses advertised - just the fact that it exists!

This stuff is AMAZING for dark undereyes. Simply amazing. I have never been able to find anything which a) covers my inherited dark circles; and b) doesn't blend to nothing. This is just great. The peach tint is a little unnerving, as it really is orange, but once blended, it just looks great.

I put a blob on the back of my hand, blend till it changes colour, then apply to undereyes. This is over foundation, I then powder over the top.

The price (£9.99) is pretty steep for initial layout, but it will last a long time so I'm not really too bothered about that. It is waaaay cheaper than the TWO Bobbi Brown products I was thinking of buying - which since this have come out I genuinely think are inferior and harder to use for undereyes.

I can see this hasn't been popular here, but seriously, try it under your eyes, you'll love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by XiaLin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank god I was able to get this product for free from someone who works at L'Oréal, because this is one of the most aweful product I've ever used. The texture is soft and silky, but it's not moisturizing at all. It accentuated my dry patched and gave my skin a tan and somewhat orange-y tint.