April 19, 2014 | 1991 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this & I have used up the full tube; however I haven't rushed out & bought anymore. I probably would if it was on offer but despite loving it I'm not dying to repurchase it for some reason

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I thought it was really fun and interesting to see how the CC Cream turned from purple to skin-colour. It IS fascinating! Though, with that being said, on the skin it's really not that amazing. It makes my skin look even drier and extremely orange. I think L'Oreal should have worked more on this product before they released it, as they need to make it adjust more to people's different skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by EsDawet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was excited when I got my hands on L'Oreal CC Cream Anti-Dullness. The color of the cream is light purple which means that it can correct skin tone. The texture is very thin, runny almost like water so it is very easy to spread evenly on my face and blend it onto my skin. It has no disturbing smell too. Since it corrects skin tone, it cannot cover my redness, acne scars and dark spots on my face. Though it can correct my dark circles a bit, it is not awesome. So in my opinion, this CC cream can be used as makeup base.
Unfortunately, this product got oxidized on my face. It turned my face orangey (orangish?). I tried to use it 2x without any other makeup to no avail. it still turned my face into orangey color. I tried to use BB cream and then foundation on another day on top of this CC cream, the result was the same. My face looked orangey. To make it worse, it caused breakout every time I used this CC cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

As a girl who loves her beauty sleep I'm a big fan of multi tasking products that can mean an all important 5 minutes extra in bed. Therefore I'm on the hunt for a perfect BB/CC cream that I can quickly apply before work.

This small tube claims big things
- flawless coverage
- perfectly even skin texture
- fresh dewy glow
- 24 hour hydration
- SPF 12

But what really sold it to me was the 'magique', the cream itself is a cool lavender colour which transforms to something more fleshy toned when applied to skin. I was so excited to use this, but my initial amazement at the hocus pocus was short lived. This CC cream is soo orange, and no amout of rubbing, blending or bronzing can make it look natural.

The coverage is average, as is the hydration. I've noticed no difference in skin texture. I much prefer the maybelline BB cream which boasts a hefty SPF 30.

Sorry l'oreal, this product has hardly left me spellbound.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was intrigued by this stuff and tried it on the back of my hand in a shop. It goes from white, to a peachy tinted balm which is easy to blend. I would never use it all over my face, but tbh, I haven't actually seen it's uses advertised - just the fact that it exists!

This stuff is AMAZING for dark undereyes. Simply amazing. I have never been able to find anything which a) covers my inherited dark circles; and b) doesn't blend to nothing. This is just great. The peach tint is a little unnerving, as it really is orange, but once blended, it just looks great.

I put a blob on the back of my hand, blend till it changes colour, then apply to undereyes. This is over foundation, I then powder over the top.

The price (£9.99) is pretty steep for initial layout, but it will last a long time so I'm not really too bothered about that. It is waaaay cheaper than the TWO Bobbi Brown products I was thinking of buying - which since this have come out I genuinely think are inferior and harder to use for undereyes.

I can see this hasn't been popular here, but seriously, try it under your eyes, you'll love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by XiaLin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank god I was able to get this product for free from someone who works at L'Oréal, because this is one of the most aweful product I've ever used. The texture is soft and silky, but it's not moisturizing at all. It accentuated my dry patched and gave my skin a tan and somewhat orange-y tint.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Nei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with everyone else about it looks orange and extremely unnatural on the skin. However, if you give it a chance and apply your usual foundation over the top, I found the orange-y tinge disappears and it leave my foundation looking flawless!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

With the UK stance on MU returns I always try and get samples before purchasing a product at the DS so I got the anti redness version as a sample from the L'Oreal website. THANK GOODNESS I DID! Honestly this was horrible, it went on green and as I rubbed it in my skin went from green to bright orange! Now I am pale, normally the first or second palest shade when getting colour matched, but this was rediculous. Anyway, don't buy it, even though its cheap it's not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Canille

I got this product in a beauty box. Before using it, I looked up some reviews online, and every single one of them was negative. I tried it eventhough, and I can only admit it. This product is pure crap! It makes you look as orange as a carrot, it doesn't hydrate at all and that 'perfect coverage' the cc cream claims... not at all. I don't know what l'oréal was thinking, I normally really like their products.
This tip I got with my beauty box: if it's to orangey, you can always mix it with your facial cream. Then again, why would you buy a cc cream if you still have to apply a facial cream?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

I bought the anti-fatigue version which is the apricot one and I like it. Not HG but a decent enough product. My face is lightly faked tanned at the moment so I am not sure how it would look on my natural skin tone. I will try at some point and if it looks too orange I will report back. The blurb says it is a colour correcting beautifier which transforms into a foundation that wakes up the complexion for a perfect nude look. Says it provides 24 hr hydration, gives flawless cover, perfectly even skin texture, a fresh dewy glow and an SPF of 12 in smart pigment capsules! Bold claims. I have sensitive skin which has not reacted to it. Slight fresh fruity aroma. 30ml in the tube which is light and portable with a thin nozzle type dispenser.