NYX Wonder Pencil

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I don't think this is very good for concealing spots or blemishes but I don't want to mark it too harshly for that, as I knew that when I bought it and I purchased only for use on my waterline. For the price, I think it does a great job for that! It's a good colour for brightening the eyes (I have the light) it will last for ages but I think I would repurchase if it ran out as its only £4! Handy thing to have lying around...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fades quickly on your waterline and really isn't much use as a concealer. Works fine as a brow bone/cupid's bow highlighter, but mostly I used it as a reverse lip liner. Just draw and blend it in to your skin before doing your lipstick, and it'll work wonders!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this pencil in light with the intention of just using it for my waterline but I also use it for the reverse lip lining as well. I can see this working as a spot concealer but it is too light for my skin tone. I used to use nyx jumbo pencil in milk on my waterline but it’s too big and the product would get on my lower lashes. This one is smaller and easy to apply and it lasts all day. I get compliments on it all the time. When I use it for the reverse lip liner I line outside of my natural lip line and blend with my finger. I have small lips so I tend to outline and this product helps it not look so noticeable and it works as a primer almost. I love versatile products I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Its a wooden pencil, but it's really creamy. I use this in my water line and to outline my brows and it works super well. There's nothing especially unique about it- all it is is a nude liner. Sometimes I use it to outline my lips., sometimes as a shadow primer. It's really versatile. It's not super blendable so I don't use it on blemishes or as a concealer, but it might be alittle more workable if you use a lot of moisturizer.

But yeah, super standard nude liner with a multitude of uses, and a good price (about $5 give or take) I'm about halfway through this pencil, and will probably repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Does it really do wonders? If it lasted longer I'd say yes... Cute name though NYX. I bought this in Light with the intention of using it to brighten my waterline. The reverse lip liner and concealer options intrigued me. This doesn't stay put on my waterline past 3 hours. It lasts a little longer when set straight after with powder. It does naturally brighten my eyes up when first applied though. I like the look of this better then a stark white. I haven't used this as a reverse lip liner so I'll update once I do. As for concealer I'm on the fence about it. It's too small for under eyes so I definitely think this is meant for spot treating. It's kinda hard to blend but does conceal little, little spots. I think to claim this is a concealer as well NYX would have to produce more than just 3 colors to choose from. Does it work wonders...? So close yet no cigar. I'll use this up but I am going to look for another nude eyeliner.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I can't go without this gem. I reverse line my lips and then blend it out...oh so easy. My lips look SUCCULENT! I've been asked on numerous occasions if I've had injections (rude).

This is a "wonder" for people with thin or asymmetric lips. It really helps to create the illusion of a voluptuous kiss.

I prefer this to an actual concealing stick around the mouth because the is perfect and it stays well.

I also use it when sculpting my brows in a hurry. It's almost too easy. It's not the best, but it's convenient.

I like to pair this with Becca nude liner and top it off with lip gloss. The lip liner comes with a lighter end for this purpose, but I like the result of the NYX better.

As far as actually concealing anything, I think there are far superior products out there. It's also a bit too hard to be pulling on under eye skin, or anywhere else.

This is one of my cheapie staples that I don't see changing.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This pencil is a perfect match for my PPP skin. I use it under my eyes to help cover circles, before adding concealer. It really makes a difference. I also use it around my nose or lips to cover any redness.

Even though I'd buy this product again, it's not amazing. I've been looking for a flesh colored pencil for my waterline at a reasonable price for a while now. And NYX is so close to being the one, but it's not. It goes on smoothly and pigmented, but lasts all of an hour and then you're left looking like you have nothing on. I haven't used it as anything else as an eyeliner, but if I do and I find I like it as that I'll update my review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful for waterline, cleaning up lipstick lines and highlighting.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I bought this to use specifically as an outside-of-the-lip liner, because I saw on the display that it supposedly keeps your lip products from bleeding. I bought the darkest shade, as I am MAC NC44. Even using the darkest shade, it still left a noticeable lighter ring around my mouth. The thing is, it wasn't so "in your face" that you'd know right off that something was amiss, but you could tell that something was "different" somehow. I put this on first, then lined my lips with a regular (colored) liner, then filled in with my lipstick. I've not had any feathering, I have to admit that. But that ring... So I went back with my MAC Blot Powder in Dark and just lightly pressed the puff over the top of the ring, all the way around, and it's better. I was really hoping that this would replace my UD Ozone pencil and save me some money, but it looks like I'm back to the UD product.