NYX Wonder Pencil

3.9

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).

on 7/16/2015 8:59:00 AM

Even though I'd buy this product again, it's not amazing. I've been looking for a flesh colored pencil for my waterline at a reasonable price for a while now. And NYX is so close to being the one, but it's not. It goes on smoothly and pigmented, but lasts all of an hour and then you're left looking like you have nothing on. I haven't used it as anything else as an eyeliner, but if I do and I find I like it as that I'll update my review

on 6/20/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful for waterline, cleaning up lipstick lines and highlighting.

on 4/15/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I bought this to use specifically as an outside-of-the-lip liner, because I saw on the display that it supposedly keeps your lip products from bleeding. I bought the darkest shade, as I am MAC NC44. Even using the darkest shade, it still left a noticeable lighter ring around my mouth. The thing is, it wasn't so "in your face" that you'd know right off that something was amiss, but you could tell that something was "different" somehow. I put this on first, then lined my lips with a regular (colored) liner, then filled in with my lipstick. I've not had any feathering, I have to admit that. But that ring... So I went back with my MAC Blot Powder in Dark and just lightly pressed the puff over the top of the ring, all the way around, and it's better. I was really hoping that this would replace my UD Ozone pencil and save me some money, but it looks like I'm back to the UD product.

on 4/8/2015 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I like this but.... It fades extremely quickly. I use it to line my waterline. I live how it looks and the price is great! It just doesn't work for my waterline. The color is awesome. I bought it in the deep shade which is perfect for my complexion. Price is great too next time I'll try the Mac version.

on 4/6/2015 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great concealer pencil for spots! It is nicely pigmented. I have dark sun spots and acne scars that I use this pencil in the medium shade for. It is great for those pesky little spots. I have neutral medium skin tone with a yellow undertone and with my asian skin, I have hyper pigmentation - basically any pimple turns dark and stays for a really really long time. I don't use this near my eyes but sometimes I use this as a concealer around my lips if I'm wearing lipstick for a special occasion.

on 3/30/2015 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i use this to line my lower waterline. it's definitely pigmented and shows up pretty well and brightens my eyes, but the staying power is eh. after a few hours it just kind of disappears.

I originally bought this to use on my super pigmented lips. But I have found it to be a really great highlight for my brow bones and in the corners of my eyes. It is a pencil but isn't hard. Goes on smoothly and blends nicely

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not too satified with this 'wonder pencil' as they call it.

I absolutely can't use this as a concealer, I find it looks quite unnatural as a 'highlighter' under my brow, and if I use it on my waterline (which was the main reason why I bought this, as I have small eyes and wanted something to make them appear a bit bigger) it just wears off after maximum half an hour.

So, for me it really didn't work any wonders, I won't buy this again.

on 2/15/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this pencil for my waterline. It shows up fairly well (sometimes nude/white pencils do nothing) and neutralizes redness. I was trapped wearing full raccoon liner for years because of the redness in my waterline. Brown liners always runs too red and people think I have bloodshot eyes when I wear them. This is the perfect option when I don't want to do black on my waterline.

It's also not white, which I find too unnatural in my waterline for everyday wear.

I have not used this as a highlighter because I find it too dry. NYX's jumbo pencil in Milk is perfect for that. If this were a bit creamier and a bit more long lasting I would give it a 5.

I highly recommend this product!

on 1/25/2015 11:36:00 AM

This is my holy grail. I use it to highlight my brows, and conceal, but I mostly use it for my water line + around the tear duct. It's so much better than a white pencil, because no ones eye whites are actually a true white. It makes my eyes look awake, and bigger and brighter, yet I don't look like I have ANYTHING on. I love it! I think it cost 4.50. I'll be going back and snatching up every last one. I have this in light, may experiment with the medium. You need this if you're a throw on your make up and go type of woman(: