August 30, 2014 | 1583 users online

Lips - Sally Hansen - Colorfast Tint + Moisture Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for the color Spirited Spice - #35. Very pretty brownish red or reddish brown. Applies like a dream & is very moisturizing. It smells exactly like MAC lipsticks. I will be interested in purchasing these in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Arathael

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I got "#20 Get Mauve'n" in a holiday Sally Hansen box from Walgreens, that also had two or three sets of nail strips,and 3 magnetic polishes, all for $10. Then for some reason I never opened the lip crayon. Of course it was in that cheap holiday box to get rid of it, right? So of course, I *LOVE* it. It has this cocoa scent, the color is pretty close to that "my lips but better" color, and it stays great on me. I put it on late last night, forgot to take it off when I went to bed, and woke up with it still on. I'm a big lip balm fan, never wear lipstick and prefer neutral lip with focus on my eye makeup. I've ordered from an eBay seller who had five colors together including this one, can't wait for them to arrive.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a shame these seem to be getting phased out, because they're a nice product. I have three, a blackberry (a close one to Clinique's Black Honey, though not an exact dupe), a red and a plummy-brown YLBB shade, and each delivers nice, buildable color, but they still feel like a nice balm. At first I thought I'd hate the scent which leans vanilla, but it's grown on me. The staying power is decent, too. For the original sale price of $5 at places like Walgreens and CVS, it was a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loving this product although I believe it is at end of life. I found it purely by accident at my local Walgreens and CVS marked down 75%. I snatched up 3 colors, reddy, health nut and pure pink. The texture is great and the hint of color is just enough plus it is buildable. The subtle vanilla scent is great as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

found this at cvs. they are on sale, so have spent $$ at sephora, these were too cheap to ignore. #40 is pinkish-brown color on me, not too bright for every day by itself. for night, i would match it with a lipliner for more definition.
lipsticks are too drying during winter months and glosses disappear too soon. these pencils are in-between and very easy to apply. almost fool-proof.
1 thing i absolutely cannot stand is the smell. it is atrocious. many times i read reviews of products on mua and people complain about various smells. yet, i have never-ever had a product that smells as awful as this one. fake, cloying, very strong, make me sick. to make it worse, the smell stays and stays for a very long time. yuck, 1 lippy off for smell. otherwise, has all the potential of a very decent product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

They were 75% off so I picked up two- spirited spice and health nut. I know it's a tint, but I still expected some color payoff; however, that was only wishful thinking. It does provide nice moisture to the lips. I wouldn't repurchase since I expect some color payoff even with a tinted balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this today in "Made Me Blush". So far I really, really like it! It doesn't give that cakey/dry/patchy look that most lip colors give to me, and it actually feels quite moisturizing on the lips. I suffer from quite dry and rough lips because of a lack of moisture barrier, but I can wear this without worrying. The color looks really nice on top of my fairly pigmented lips, and looks quite natural. All in all, I'm really pleased with this product. And I got it on sale, so what's not to love?! Oh, and did I mention, the smell is TO DIE FOR? It smells like vanilla cupcakes. So divine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by aMultitudeOfSins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW. This is the product I've been wanting all these years. It moisturizes, lasts pretty long and the color (Blackberry Honey) is perfect for me. It doesn't oxidize and it feels lovely. It's actually pretty pigmented for what it is and I prefer this to Fresh Sugar tinted lip balm. This far surpasses any other tinted lip balm I've used in the past. I'm tempted to toss the other ones out. Needless to say, I want to buy a backup and try some other colors. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a few of these. My favorite is Blackberry Honey. Dupe for Clinique's Black Honey almost lipstick. I will say these are not easy to find. I've only found them in a couple of CVS in my town. Luckily, you can usually get these on sale or get extrabucks if you buy a couple. Very pleased with these- similar to the Jordana lip tints, which I love as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

I've got 3 of them; Reddy for Anything, Made Me Blush, and the natural one, I forgot the name. They smell nice, they're nicely pigmented but not too much, they glide on, and they're pretty cheap. My mom loves these too, they are very very nice