September 20, 2014 | 1904 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 110

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

I've been trying to be more adventurous with my lipstick colours and I'm a big fan of the other Kate Moss lipsticks so I thought I'd give this a whirl!

This is a STUNNING hot red/coral shade. I cannot describe how beautiful it it! It is the perfect spring/summer colour. I'm usually quite reserved with my lip colours but I definitely will be rocking this one!

The texture is obviously matte which I have no problems with at all, you just keep your lips well moisturised before applying. I do not find this lipstick settles in lines, cracks or emphasises dry patches.

It lasts a long time aswell. I applied this about 8am, had numerous cups of tea, ate lunch & had a couple of cigarettes and it lasted until 3pm in which I had to reapply. I've never had a lipstick that has lasted that long. It fades evenly so you don't have to worry about the horrible outline that some lipsticks leave on your lips.

Overall, a gorgeous red/coral shade that is perfect to bring a dash of colour to your outfit. Lovely formula, very affordable, cute packaging and excellent lasting power. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarahbrowne123

Omg I love this. I bought it the other day and I love it it lasts so well on my lips even when eating and drinking ...the colour is so nice so pigmented buy thisss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I've meant to buy this shade for almost a year, but it's usually out of stock. In certain lights this appears to be a coral with some pink to it, but also a hot orange. It's bright, but not neon bright (like Revlon Unapologetic or Audacious matte balms). The scent doesn't bother me and I love the matte formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OH MY GOD!!! I had originally looked at all these and decided on 109, a more tame coral. But after searching everywhere for 107, I found it at a store that had a few more colors. 110 was one of them. Once I saw it in person I was really drawn in. I started to look at reviews and swatches and thought it was gorgeous but possibly too intense to pull off. It also reminded me of Nyx Femme (maybe between that and Haute Melon) which I have. I can't stay on the fence so I went back and got it and I love love love it!!!!!! Firstly, it is similar to Femme, a bright coral orange but it's less red. Its also similar to 109 but of course more intense. Also the formula is worlds better than 109. I don't know why, but that one is super drying and this is much more moisturizing, though both are matte. I started with no mattes and now I have 3. I wasn't sure if I *needed* this, but it's such a great color and formula, I'm glad I got it before it's gone. (It's hard to find in some areas so heads up!) Btw I paired this with Prestige liner in Poppy which is amazing for bright corals.

Hey there, I added 2 pictures of swatches, you can see how it compares to Nyx Femme and other colors. :) I will say it is way brighter in real life. It's impossible to get the pictures to capture correctly, that's why I made a comparison image.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Megan6205

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been on such a coral kick lately so I found this and had to have it. It's more of a pinkey/red coral which made it sort of appealing because I'm a little afraid of orange. It's super bright and matte, and looks really good. Smells great, applies great. I love it, but I think I might have trouble finding an excuse to wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a bold lipstick colour! On me it looks like an orangy-coral/ almost red. In the tube when I first saw it I thought ''oh hell naw I cant pull this off'', but I tried it on and it actually looked good! The texture is velvety, and it smells amazing too! The price is pretty cheap as well, so I mean if you're looking for a fun/bold/ summer lip colour, its totally worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Surprisingly, I love this lipstick! This was a real risk for me since it's such a vivid color, so I knew it would either be fantastic or would be clownish. I was shocked to find that this is extremely wearable - sure, it's a bright color... but there's nothing cartoon-y about it. Perfect summer lip color - I'll be wearing this a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by xstarb0rn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently I either threw aways or gave away roughly forty lipsticks. I didn't use them for whatever reasons and I only wanted lipsticks I would love to use. I had been on the hunt for some infamous MAC shades. Most od the ones I want are either limited edition or always sold out. That along with not believing in spending $15 on a single lipstick lead me to find drug store dupes of the colors I'd researched. One color that I'd seen online made me quiver with jealousy. The MAC shade is called "Party Parrot." Thanks to rimmel, I have found the perfect dupe for it in the color "110" feom the Kate Moss matte collection. It's a true dupe for MAC in the sense that both shades are matte. Maybelline's "Shocking Coral" is a supposed dupe for "Party Parroy" but Maybelline's lipstick has a glossy finish. That's not a dupe, in my opinion. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with my recent purchase of this lipstick. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by vixontips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, LOVE this lipstick!!! While it was still on the verge of 'new product line', I some how managed to get it on sale! (Hence the 'dirt cheap' rating.) I love this deep color and matte finish of this lipstick, and the surprising creamy texture if gives my lips is just right. I also adore the fragrance that seems to come with it-a red wine scent. I wore this for a Valentine's date and felt so mature and pretty, I would recommend this product to ANYONE.