April 17, 2014 | 920 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - FUN - Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay first of all why aren't there 1000 reviews about this? This thing omg I highly recommend buying k you can use it as shampoo or play dough or soap or make a bubble bath with them.. And the smell of it is soooooo great it smells so sweeeet I just wanna eat it. Just buy it it's not even expensive I swear it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by hatangel12304

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of all the Lush products I own, Pink FUN is my all time favorite. I originally bought it for my 5 year old daughter and she used during her bath that night. I walked out of the bathroom and came back in to wash her hair and smelled the most Devine, heavenly, creamy, candy scent I've ever smelled before. The next day we went back to Lush and bought 7 more, only 7 because that's all they had! The scent lingers all day and I receive so many compliments on it. I wish there was a body lotion and/or perfume with this same scent! I also love Rockstar and Snow Fairy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Georgia778

smells great , not very long lasting , melts very quickly

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by 1432

I love the scent of pink FUN. It smells like fruity candy and very creamy. As a bubble bar, it turns your water a light pink but doesn't produce much bubbles and is very hard to melt. Usually, I use it as a soap. As a soap, I think it lathers pretty well but you have to really work it in to a shower puff to get a nice lather. The scent doesn't linger long but I could still smell it on me and in my bathroom after a few minutes and hours. As for packaging, I move it to a ziplock or Tupperware and break off a piece when necessary. The cellophane breaks a lot when I first open a FUN bar so I don't normally use it to store it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as an impulse buy at Lush since this rather bizarre product had been so heavily advertised in stores and online - of course, I had to see what all the fuss was about. FUN is available in five colours, each a different scent - I picked up a pink one, costing 5 for a chunky bar.
The product is presented well, wrapped in plastic cellophane to resemble a giant sweet - very cute but quickly becomes annoying in the bathroom when you have to wrap it up again and stop the rest of the unused product getting wet. It has a strong candy/fruit smell to it, typically girly but slightly overpowering for me.
I used it in the bath, breaking off 1/5 of the bar and and throwing in under running water. Unlike some multi-use bath products it doesn't disintegrate immediately so even when your bath is full you still have plenty left to use as a soap for washing yourself. I have to say the novelty of a squishy bath soap wears off quickly - the smell was a bit strong, it produced only a small amount of bubbles which disappeared quickly and it didn't leave my skin soft afterwards like other Lush bath products do. The smell does linger on the body throughout the day, or next day if you're bathing at night, thankfully not as strong but still noticeable.
I have to say I'm not a big fan of this product - it was great to try out a novelty bath item but I feel this is more suited for kids who would thoroughly enjoy the squishiness of the product and enable them to be creative at bathtime. It's more economical than many other Lush bath products - 1/5 is plenty for one bath so that's 1 per bath - but not impressive enough to make me repurchase or sample any of the other colours.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No