October 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Polishes - FLOWER Beauty - I Lavendare You

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

BEST COLOR in this nail polish range. It looks matte in the bottle and on the nails but there is a slight shimmer in the nails. It is streaky on the first coat but after 2-3 heavy coats it is a solid lavender color. Very pretty for spring. Also for such an affordable price, the nail polish is in such pretty packaging and the nail polish itself dries very quickly and last for about 5-7 days without chipping. BTW all without a clear/fast drying top coat. Too lazy to do that... :D Anyways, go get this!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this polish when the line first came out. I was so excited seeing all the pretty colors and this was by far my favorite. However it took FOREVER to dry on me. I applied it and after 2 hours it still wasn't dry. I may have gotten a bad bottle or something, but the formula defintley did not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

This is a gorgeous pale lavender. In certain light you can detect a slight sheen/shimmer in the bottle however I didn't find this came out once it is applied to the nails. The polish went on well - I use 2 coats for perfect color coverage. The color really is amazing, it is a sophisticated really pretty shade of lavender. A great spring color you can wear anywhere. This is my first purchase from this line, and I plan to check some of the other items.