Etude House Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

4.5

on 1/24/2015 11:52:00 PM

This is my daily moisturizer. It has zero fragrance. It's light enough to spread easily over the entire face and neck with less than a quarter size drop of the product, and leaves your face feeling moisturized, but not sticky upon drying.

I have super-sensitive skin, and this has not broken me out. It's a good product, but it doesn't make me go wow. However I will most likely be buying it again, unless I find a HG.

on 3/11/2013 10:27:00 AM

I tried this not because i intended to, but because when i buy Etude Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes, the seller gave me a sample of this, it was in 25ml size. At first i used it, i knew it would moisture well so i skipped my Hada Labo Milk (which i used as moisturizers) and tried this instead.
And, WOW. It smells so nice and moisture very very well without making my skin oily.
I definitely would buy the regular size for this one. Instead of buying the whole line, i think i'd just use this. It already moistures enough. The Moistfull Collagen Cream is just too thick for me (i think) because i have combination with severely dry and oily skin in several different area.