Victoria's Secret Angel Gold

4.1

on 12/1/2014 10:55:00 PM

First, I *love* the bottle, *BEAUTIFUL*

For the first spray it's kinda too citrus for me. But after a while it smells sweet and charm on my skin. I like it.

Yes I would buy it again if I can get it 2.5oz for $25 like on this Black Friday ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

By far the only VS perfume that I love and lasts longer. The only non powdery scent VS perfume( I hate powdery scent). Perfect if worn during fall/winter months. I bought a perfume and mist. Lasting power are pretty much the same. But I prefer the perfume. Love love love this!!

on 4/20/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am currently wearing the Angel Gold body mist, and it is a very sharp lemony scent -- on the order of Fresh Sugar. Or remininiscent of their previous Breathless, d/c'd long ago and which I always found too sharply lemony. This could almost be Breathless, rehashed.

Extremely sharp and lemony -- borderline Lemon Pledge in its sharpness. I was hoping for softening notes in the base, but no, it just won't morph. When it comes to lemon or grapefruit scents, I hope for a little musk or vanilla in the base, but this doesn't seem to have any.

This might be good in the dead of summer, when the heat is sweltering -- it would definitely penetrate muggy heat -- but on this cool day, I'm finding it just too aromatic, pungent, and sharply lemony. And I *hate* that it just refuses to soften on my skin. It ends up smelling like lemon bug spray. Maybe the EDT would be better.

on 3/22/2014 1:46:00 PM

I visit Victoria's Secret every few weeks still upset over the discontinance of their Victoria fragrance that I still dream about, it was absolutely the best and I will never forget it, however this review is for the Angel perfume not the Gold. When I first sprayed the perfume on my arm it was very pretty, soft, warm, flowery with some musk and the drydown just totally was the same as Sexy things perfume, not one that I like as it contains one note that ruins it for me as it is not spicy but bitter. I try their perfumes to perhaps find a scent that even comes close to perhaps 25% of the old Victoria scent I so miss but nothing comes even close. I will not repurchase Angel again and only bought the small spray.

on 3/6/2014 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This smells floraly, little fruity and musky/sandalwoody too. Nonetheless it still has a fresh note to it. It does last on my skin for a very long time, on clothes even longer. I'd say it's a day and night, as well as a "younger" but still sexy scent. Little hard to get hold of when you don't have a VS store in your country. I spend one year hunting this beauty down. Absolutely marvelous packaging too! Worth every cent.

on 12/18/2013 3:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this perfume! It smells soo good (fruity and floral), it lasts ALL day and the packaging is so cute!

Victorias secret angel gold is what i would label a Fresh Gourmand Floral! Which happens to be one of my top scent category picks.The victorias secret angel gold and chloe chloe both shares amber and cedar wood as base note! No wonder they both somehow smells related to each other during the cool-like dry down. Victoria Secret angel gold Smells Fresh&Golden!

on 3/16/2013 10:22:00 AM

LOVE! I actually don't own this yet but I'm hoping to get it for my birthday coming up soon b/c I love it. I've tested it several times in the store. Last weekend in the mall I sprayed it on and it lasted all day on my shirt. Smells soo good, it's warmer than the original angel yet light. I can't wait to own this, I know I will purchase again and again. And as always with VS, you have the option to buy this in a smaller body must size if you want to try it out for a less expensive price. I can't say enough good things about this scent, there's something almost slightly tropical about it to me which I love for summer.

on 3/11/2013 2:11:00 AM

I love this angel gold perfume! I love it just as much as the original one. This fragrance is completely different from the original VS angel fragrance since it has gardenia in it. Wish it was a little bit stronger though.

Popular Fragrances