December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Polishes - Orly - Glowstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by aligator

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this highlighter yellow for my accent nail (usually on my ring finger) with a neon plum or turquoise color. This is a very bright and fun color! It's my first Orly nail polish and I like it so far. I use a white polish underneath and apply 3 coats. The result is a great neon yellow! I love it!! Would be fun on toes as well!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Glowstick is a neon, highlighter, yellow nail color. I really wanted a super bright nail color just because I haven't had one in a long time and I am SO glad I purchased this. This stood out to me and I was SO impressed by this polish. It really helps to put on a coat of just a plain, white nail polish before you apply Glowstick and it will make the BIGGEST difference. If not, then it will not be as bright and will dry VERY matte. I apply about two coats of Glowstick over the white base and it is shockingly bright but GORGEOUS at the same time! If you do not want a super bright nail color that literally looks like a highlighter, stay away because it is SOOOOOO bright! But, I love it! I recommend this and will most definitely repurchase!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No