Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 113

2.5

on 5/3/2015 8:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my perfect nude shade. I will own this for as long as Rimmel keeps it in production.

on 5/2/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree that this is a peachy nude shade. It didn't look too ghostly against my skin tone but it does emphasize dry lips, so make sure to prep your lips with either a balm, lip treatment, or exfoliate before applying. It will go on unevenly if you don't. I like to pair this with a smoky eye. I think it is a nice shade if you can pull it off. If you dislike it, you can always use it to lighten up darker shades of lipstick or wear it under lipgloss.

I am very impressed with the Kate Moss lipstick collection and I highly recommend them.

Number 113 is a pale matte nude with slightly orange undertones. It is quite a scary colour in the tube but once applied to lips, it is a lovely nude. The colour is difficult to pull off though and I can see why alot of people dislike this shade! I am very pale and need to dust on some blusher otherwise I look like a ghost. The texture is more gritty than the other Kate Moss matte lipsticks so you need to apply lip balm underneath so the formula can glide on a bit easier.

Overall, I personally really like this lipstick however it has its difficulties so I would recommend testing this before purchasing.

on 4/11/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color, it's a nice peachy nude . Great for light to medium skin tones but it's not moisturizing very patchy on my lips & sheer, after a whole it makes ur lips look all cracked & white on the sides.

on 3/8/2014 7:24:00 PM

Hey guys, I am a huge fan of nude lipsticks and when the lovely Kate Moss came out with her own brand for Rimmel i almost instantly ran to the store to buy one. I screened through them and found a nude one. Its #113 and comes in a red tube with 'Kate' written on it. Its not very long lasting but i really love the colour. I always reapply my lipstick during the day anyway so i don't mind it but it might bug other people. The range of colours is gorgeous from hot pinks to lovely rouge reds. The price is pretty reasonable as well. Check it out and let me know what you all think.

Love,
Emma x

on 12/10/2013 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

ALMOST the perfect nude shade - it has the paleness that I am after but it's a bit too orangey. This is also a bit drying, but overall a decent shade and a decent formula.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

EDIT: I still think this is a good lipstick, but my dry, flaky lips just do not wanna cooperate!! If your lips are normal and not severely dry, then give this a shot. The lipstick is on the sheerer side, but nevertheless, the color is a nice peachy nude. The product also has a artificial fruity scent, but I don't notice it once i apply it.So overall, if you have super dry lips like myself, i would probably pass on this; but if you can treat it with a lip scrub, then try it!

on 11/3/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Personally i like this lipstick a lot, the color is the perfect nude, it has a pretty matt finish to it and pairs nicely with a pinkish lipgloss onto/ coral. The only negative thing id say about this lipstick is the smell isnt my cup of tea. Smells alot like hair removal cream. But for the price i think its a great lipstick

on 7/17/2013 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I thought I liked this lipstick, but I was so wrong! It is very drying on my lips and made me look dead ( I am extremely fair skinned). It just felt and looked gross.

on 7/9/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I did not like this lipstick at all. the color is nice in the tube and the packaging is attractive. However, the smell is very strong. so strong you can "taste" it. if you are sensitive to scented cosmetics, you will want to steer clear. The lipstick itself has a very thin texture, kind of watery for lack of a better description. the color payoff is splotchy and doesnt last long. IMHO, skip this product as it is a total disappointment.

Recommended for Medium Skin