July 29, 2014 | 1844 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Johnson & Johnson - baby oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely an underrated product i have used several other eye makeup removers but this is by far the best, It removes eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara (even waterproof) with ease. It's very gentle and leaves the skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by DanielleLSpanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually don't write reviews and this is my first one ever but I must express how in love i am with baby oil! Baby oil is my ultimate beauty secret and I use it for just about anything. I use it to remove eye makeup, I use it as a moisturizer, and I use it on my legs when shaving. It removes my eye makeup without any stinging, I use a small amount for a moisturizer on my face and body and luckily has not broke me out (although this can cause breakouts), and I use this in place of shaving cream for silky nick free legs. Baby oil is so amazing, so cheap, and has been around for ages. Just needed to share this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

How could I have been so silly? Here I've been using DHC Deep Cleansing Oil for probably three years to remove makeup, and especially waterproof mascara. Yes, it works well and rinses off cleanly, leaving my skin ready for a good wash with Dove Sensitive Skin Soap or Pond's Cream Cleanser. But now I've found my true HG of makeup removers: Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil. Yes, the one and only, the original baby oil. It takes off waterproof mascara even faster and more gently than the DHC and for sure it costs a helluva lot less! Yes, it's pure mineral oil and therefore not for everyone, but for those with normal skin this is IT. Works like the proverbial charm. Doing the happy dance!