November 21, 2014 | 1713 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Johnson & Johnson - baby oil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by tazzieever

It sure does the job in the easiest way and saves me a lot of money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

So far it is the best makeup remover I have found. However, I do find that the store brands do not work as well for me but since it is not expensive and last forever I just buy the name brand.
I use this on a regular cotton ball. I just pull it apart a little to losen it then pour some oil on the cotton ball to moisten it and then place on my eyes for about 2-3 seconds and start wiping, that's it. It removes ALL my eye makeup including waterproof extremely easy. It never irritates my eyes and I never have to scrub them. I barely glide it over my lashes and under my eyes and I am done.
Occasionally I will pour some in my hand and rub all over my face to break down my makeup if I wore heavy makeup or a full face of makeup that day. Then I will tissue off and wash my face as usual.
Or if I am not getting ready for bed just yet and just want to remove my makeup at the end of the day I will do the above and tissue off from my whole face until nothing comes off and not wash with cleanser until bedtime. (I do not do this often as I do have oily skin and it produces even more oil when ever I moisturize too much)
Leaves my face super soft and I love the smell.
I also use this to shave with but be very careful as it can make the shower very slippery.
I keep a small travel sized bottle in my shower and pour just a small amount and rub it onto my legs and shave. It helps get a really close shave and makes my skin extremely soft and smooth better than any other product I have used to shave with.
I will sometimes add to my skin while still damp from my shower by pouring a small amount in my hand and quickly rubbing it onto my whole body. It actually absorbs pretty quickly which is shocking. Then I towel dry my body immediately and remove whatever excess is left. It moisturizes very well, not greasy at all and keeps my skin supple and smelling lovely.
This works so well I will NEVER go purchase another makeup remover or cold cream again.
Also I use regular cotton balls instead of the pads because I get a ton for about a buck and they work just as well. I just loosen them up a bit to cover my whole eye and it's perfect. No need to spend a little more on cotton rounds especially when you get so much less.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is definitely an underrated product i have used several other eye makeup removers but this is by far the best, It removes eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara (even waterproof) with ease. It's very gentle and leaves the skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by DanielleLSpanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually don't write reviews and this is my first one ever but I must express how in love i am with baby oil! Baby oil is my ultimate beauty secret and I use it for just about anything. I use it to remove eye makeup, I use it as a moisturizer, and I use it on my legs when shaving. It removes my eye makeup without any stinging, I use a small amount for a moisturizer on my face and body and luckily has not broke me out (although this can cause breakouts), and I use this in place of shaving cream for silky nick free legs. Baby oil is so amazing, so cheap, and has been around for ages. Just needed to share this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by EmiriamdD

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

How could I have been so silly? Here I've been using DHC Deep Cleansing Oil for probably three years to remove makeup, and especially waterproof mascara. Yes, it works well and rinses off cleanly, leaving my skin ready for a good wash with Dove Sensitive Skin Soap or Pond's Cream Cleanser. But now I've found my true HG of makeup removers: Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil. Yes, the one and only, the original baby oil. It takes off waterproof mascara even faster and more gently than the DHC and for sure it costs a helluva lot less! Yes, it's pure mineral oil and therefore not for everyone, but for those with normal skin this is IT. Works like the proverbial charm. Doing the happy dance!